Epic Perfect World

cant log

is anyone able to log on or iam just the only one because yesterday i could but today i cant

Offline Seras

server do due to moving to a new host jsut wait it out all i can say

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
OMG REALLY. red the main page. or look at other topics... Makes urself look like a real smart.

Offline thumper

• Thumper Power <3
Ok.... FYI Hit the button called home at the top of this page There in Huge Bold Letters it says.. and I quote: "Server may be offline from time to time. So if you cannot log on it is because of the following:

Sever is currently under DDoS attacks. We are aware of them and doing our best to fix them as soon as possible. Please don't make new topics about this.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

[/color]
I activated 2x event for exp, spirit, coins and drop that will last until it gets fixed. 

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
it says sever is online like yesterday i can read iam not dum so it did the same thing and i was still able to log

Offline bestia

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
it says sever is online like yesterday i can read iam not dum so it did the same thing and i was still able to log
Hey guess what. then keep trying to log and see. dont make a new thread that makes u look dumb. Especially when Agatio himself has said not to make new threads about this.... JUST SAYING.....90% of the people on here will post when its up and running.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
If you try to make yourself look smart and spell dumb wrong.... nvm  I'll stop here

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Ok.... FYI, Hit the button called home at the top of this page There in Huge Bold Letters it says.. and I quote:

"Server may be offline from time to time. So if you cannot log on it is because of the following:

Sever is currently under DDoS attacks. We are aware of them and doing our best to fix them as soon as possible. Please don't make new topics about this.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I activated 2x event for exp, spirit, coins and drop that will last until it gets fixed. 

Incase u missed it, I took the liberty of making the text larger.
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2013, 09:23 pm by Tavern

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
If you try to make yourself look smart and spell dumb wrong.... nvm  I'll stop here
OMG I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD I HAD TO PEE A LITTLE> NAH. good one though

Offline KillaInstnkt

• Yes, A lady should be modest!

Offline Sirana

*likes Taverns repost of thumpers post, and Psy_Power's Posts* Couldn't of said it better. Just be patient death. You're not the only one who has to wait, we all have to wait. Obviously some of us has more patience than others.

Also if you can read, you might want to try taking a look at the Announcements, where Agatio has already stated that they are moving the server to a new hosting site.

Personally I would rather wait for however long for them to move the server to a new hosting site, then testing it to make sure everything is running smoothly before opening it to the public, than to log in for a certain amount of time before it bugs out and we all DC.