Epic Perfect World

And So its Valentines Day

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Post here...
If you have someting to say to your other half.

Note: I will be deleting any post that is not related to this, any spam, drama, or troll in general.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
To my valentine, i would have to say...thank you.

For the good and the bad times, for the patience you have in dealing with me, in the bad times, and for the joy of the good ones. For being there and lissen to me. And most of all for all the wise words you always have to give me.
Ty for being my valentine.

"You are always my North Star, no metter how lost I am, with you i always find my way back home"
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2013, 05:58 pm by WatchTower
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline CyberFox

• Beginner
I would post something to my Valentine but i don't have one anymore. RIP: Being engaged.

Offline KillaInstnkt

• Yes, A lady should be modest!
Happy Valentines day and Anniversary to my loving Hubby,SHANKABYTCH, I love u with all my heart, Years ago we said I Do and I do everyday of my life!!!!
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2013, 06:23 pm by KillaInstnkt

Offline WarMachine

To my Valentine <3

I am so happy to say this is the first of many Valentines day we will get to spend together! :D
Every day with you my heart learns to love more and more i am counting down the days til i get to hold you in my arms and tell you i love you. You are the girl of my dreams and we are a match made in heaven. I've spent my whole life looking for you and i finally found you <3

Love James <3

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
To my Valentine <3

I am so happy to say this is the first of many Valentines day we will get to spend together! :D
Every day with you my heart learns to love more and more i am counting down the days til i get to hold you in my arms and tell you i love you. You are the girl of my dreams and we are a match made in heaven. I've spent my whole life looking for you and i finally found you <3

Love James <3

okay my love

Offline WarMachine

To my Valentine <3

Love James <3

okay my love

Thats not to you sir sorry thats to my Kbaby <3

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
This is for WatchTower <3 cynix too... *cough*  8)

I try to tell you how I feel
I try to tell you but I am me
Words don't come easily
When you get close I share them
I watch you when you smile
I watch you when you cry
And I still don't understand
I cant find the way to tell you
I wish I was your lover
I wish that you were mine
Baby, I got this feeling
That I just cant hide
Don't try to run away
Theres many things I try to tell.. !

Love you too xD

and James! teach me how to put nice words together in paragraph form D: I almost got a little jelly of her reading that xD
I'm basically 40

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
well, i don't know how to say this... but... i really love you keraa. <3

kthxbai.  :tiger-50: :tiger-37:

Offline WarMachine

Everyone should be jelly my girl is numero uno

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This is for WatchTower <3 cynix too... *cough*  8)

I try to tell you how I feel
I try to tell you but I am me
Words don't come easily
When you get close I share them
I watch you when you smile
I watch you when you cry
And I still don't understand
I cant find the way to tell you
I wish I was your lover
I wish that you were mine
Baby, I got this feeling
That I just cant hide
Don't try to run away
Theres many things I try to tell.. !

Love you too xD

and James! teach me how to put nice words together in paragraph form D: I almost got a little jelly of her reading that xD

Ikr. qq So jelly.

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Dear food .
I love you . I really do .
Thanks for being there for me when no1 else was  :'(

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
To my hand,
You are always there through all the hard times. You never cease to amaze me. Whether its giving people the floor on EPW or pleasuring me, you always do great. We got each other, and thats forever <3 :normal-4: :normal-8:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
To my hand,
You are always there through all the hard times. You never cease to amaze me. Whether its giving people the floor on EPW or pleasuring me, you always do great. We got each other, and thats forever <3 :normal-4: :normal-8:

but what if your hand gets infected and you have to amputate it? see? seee? don't favour hands.

Offline Gothica

• Misery loves company
  • Broken wings take flight
To my cat:

Thank you for being my friend when no one else would. Thank you for always being there to cuddle and snuggle. Thank you for the memories of you falling off the arm of the chair. I will miss you when you're gone. Love always~your mommy.