Epic Perfect World

Epic Tournament 2017

Angelica

what about you set the times after the teams have been made? for example. if a team from USA versus a team from Europe. make it that they can both attend, maybe make it the night for a team while mid day for the other. if you understand what i mean
With the current way though, people can look at the time and determine whether they are able to attend or not and make team based on that. If you make it a decision later on then some people might not be able to attend at the time the majority decides on, especially mixed squads where you have people all over the world

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Sin/mg looking for team lololol

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Awww, monday till sunday isnt suitable for me.  :tiger-13: Add an eighth day to the week GM so I can participate, pretty please  :tiger-8:

Above that I am a spoiled brat and cant get enough. So please GM add waaaaaay more itens as reward, else I am going to cry to my mommy.  :tiger-12:

P.S. Sorry but I had to. It's impossible to please everyone. So stop whining and get over yourselves.
:normal-2:

nice banner gm btw :-*
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Awww, monday till sunday isnt suitable for me.  :tiger-13: Add an eighth day to the week GM so I can participate, pretty please  :tiger-8:

Above that I am a spoiled brat and cant get enough. So please GM add waaaaaay more itens as reward, else I am going to cry to my mommy.  :tiger-12:

P.S. Sorry but I had to. It's impossible to please everyone. So stop whining and get over yourselves.
xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

u r not going to attend or rather noone going to take you in their squad and if they do they'll lose, this event is supposed to be proving who's the best by having good fights, not ***in who has level 15 base or 150 players  n can skip university/college/work to attend.
can teams/captains talk about the time, make an agreement for it in case somebody can not come?
and why does it requires guild base level 15  :normal-12:
very much this, you gotta agree with this gm because its extremely hard to gather 10 best players on same day, 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
Also.. no one noticed that it's 4 teams only, when there are around more than 10 factions that can easily bring a constant squad.. 
Tyrants/Arti/Xpen players/Oc/0fk/Moist, and as the gm said "asians" .. so 4 team isnt enough to prove who's the best...
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Angelica

Also.. no one noticed that it's 4 teams only, when there are around more than 10 factions that can easily bring a constant squad..
Tyrants/Arti/Xpen players/Oc/0fk/Moist, and as the gm said "asians" .. so 4 team isnt enough to prove who's the best...

Note: If we get 8 teams to register, the brackets and fighting system will be same as the one from 2 years ago, allowing everyone to register and participate. The 4th place reward will become participation reward.

Offline Opheliac

• Supreme EA
  • Characters: Opheliac
  • Faction: Targaryen
GaSpy - Archer / reward sent to GaSpy

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Not fair for all classes. 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What is the point of each player of the team being in same guild and having faction base level 15? It doesn't matter at all and is stupid as fuuck what guild you're in and what the base level is

Offline Nikkah1344

• Beginner
hi Gm:
i rich lvl. 150... i have dragon set lvl 18..... how to become a strong???... give me some advice.. pleased.
i like to be a strong..

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
What is the point of each player of the team being in same guild and having faction base level 15? It doesn't matter at all and is stupid as fuuck what guild you're in and what the base level is
+1 i wanna join with 420 omg :(((((((((((((((((((

Offline Areashi

• Banned
They don't even need to prove anything. Anyone with a brain knows who's gonna win.

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
Can my chino squad join, i think we can beat expendable half closed eyes especially insanity is leading them. Oops O:-) O:-)
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Angelica

Can my chino squad join, i think we can beat expendable half closed eyes especially insanity is leading them. Oops O:-) O:-)
oh crap i think we better bail  :normal-37: