Epic Perfect World

Epic Tournament 2017

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
very nice, now add Tournament Incantations to rewards since its the yearly event n it should be cool
Highest kill count: 1 full armor reskin ( top legs boots wrists )
The names will be based on class starting with Champion's and having plate for HA, Brigandine for LA etc
1st place special winner reward still deciding

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Satueday and sunday is not suitable for me. Make it saturday and frFriday
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
Highest kill count: 1 full armor reskin ( top legs boots wrists )
The names will be based on class starting with Champion's and having plate for HA, Brigandine for LA etc
1st place special winner reward still deciding
Make that per team

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Rewards have been updated
Highest kill count overall event will receive 1 set armor reskin (top, boots, legs, wrists named with Champion+ Class specific name for each piece)
1st place winners (15 players) will receive a Reskin on their Rank8 ring.
It will be renamed to Champion's ring and a new icon will be used.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
can teams/captains talk about the time, make an agreement for it in case somebody can not come?
and why does it requires guild base level 15  :normal-12:

Offline Khyrus

• Faction Leader
  • Characters: Oxm
  • Faction: Alamat
make this 12:20 server time :-\

Angelica

make this 12:20 server time :-\
How about no

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
can teams/captains talk about the time, make an agreement for it in case somebody can not come?
and why does it requires guild base level 15  :normal-12:
++ about the time thing

Offline Khyrus

• Faction Leader
  • Characters: Oxm
  • Faction: Alamat
its supposed to be eh, international game. so all country must given a chance to play like this event, not just focus one timezone. LOL

Angelica

its supposed to be eh, international game. so all country must given a chance to play like this event, not just focus one timezone. LOL
12:20 is all time zones? Lolno
there is literally no time that fits everyone 
+

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Awww, monday till sunday isnt suitable for me.  :tiger-13: Add an eighth day to the week GM so I can participate, pretty please  :tiger-8:

Above that I am a spoiled brat and cant get enough. So please GM add waaaaaay more itens as reward, else I am going to cry to my mommy.  :tiger-12:

P.S. Sorry but I had to. It's impossible to please everyone. So stop whining and get over yourselves.
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Time is set

I put it 3pm server time just to allow asians to participate between 9pm your time until 2-3am latest
US has it hardest here and I can't make the event happen across 12 hours, it'd make it impossible for any other event for the other part of community
I've already checked these and the time interval i've chosen seems to be best overall
Later, would affect TW
Earlier, wouldn't let US join at all
Some EU countries still have to stay until 00:00 or 1am if you think of it
Can't make it perfect, I just set it up in order to do as little damage as possible to every timezone.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
what about Base GM?

Offline Nea

• Game Master

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Time is set

I put it 3pm server time just to allow asians to participate between 9pm your time until 2-3am latest
US has it hardest here and I can't make the event happen across 12 hours, it'd make it impossible for any other event for the other part of community
I've already checked these and the time interval i've chosen seems to be best overall
Later, would affect TW
Earlier, wouldn't let US join at all
Some EU countries still have to stay until 00:00 or 1am if you think of it
Can't make it perfect, I just set it up in order to do as little damage as possible to every timezone.
what about you set the times after the teams have been made? for example. if a team from USA versus a team from Europe. make it that they can both attend, maybe make it the night for a team while mid day for the other. if you understand what i mean
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.