Epic Perfect World

GMs

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
Hey look the GM Team managed to get the server back online while monitoring this stupid ass post. now THAT's what I call a good GM team.

Yes tho Thank you Gms for getin server back online <3 lets hop PW france gets over themselves soon

Offline Ish

Youre not going to throw names, huh? I'll do it for You.
The most mentally retarded gm here is WatchTower, he's mentally bullying players, as well as having his favourite ones.
He doesnt understeand that some people that are actually trying to accomplish something here has their shit to back up. He's trying to be fun to some of his favourite ones while being a ***ing pain to the players that doesnt tend to kiss his ass.
If You ever try to share your constructive opinion about his actions over world chat he'll mute You immediately. Remember, you have no right to speak your mind while he's around.
Talking about speaking your mind, he've once told me that invidual opinion does not matter to him since he's a gm, self claimed god and he has right to shit on your face. He also thinks that it's alright to ignore people pm's, quoting him ''plz complain, now get out my chat''
Gm that has powers and duty to punish bad behaviour should be educated enought to do so, while he cant even give a good reasoning since he cant even speak a proper English, and he thinks he's any good..that's just sad.

He've once banned me for calling a married girl that's flirting with few men at once a slut OVER NORMAL CHAT. And he wasnt even around. I can understeand monitoring world chat but that was just completely retarded. Btw i would call that girl a whore any day, any time and at any place.
You'll accomplish anything on this server if you can actually get close to him.

Inb4: Low levels, his favourites and people that have never been seen in the game protecting WatchTower's name.
Last Edit: Feb 13, 2013, 10:27 pm by Ish

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Youre not going to throw names, huh? I'll do it for You.
The most mentally retarded gm here is WatchTower, he's mentally bullying players, as well as having his favourite ones.
He doesnt understeand that some people that are actually trying to accomplish something here has their shit to back up. He's trying to be fun to some of his favourite ones while being a ***ing pain to the players that doesnt tend to kiss his ass.
If You ever try to share your constructive opinion about his actions over world chat he'll mute You immediately. Remember, you have no right to speak your mind while he's around.
Talking about speaking your mind, he've once told me that invidual opinion does not matter to him since he's a gm, self claimed god and he has right to shit on your face. He also thinks that it's alright to ignore people pm's, quoting him ''plz complain, now get out my chat''
Gm that has powers and duty to punish bad behaviour should be educated enought to do so, while he cant even give a good reasoning since he cant even speak a proper English, and he thinks he's any good..that's just sad.

He've once banned me for calling a married girl that's flirting with few men at once a slut OVER NORMAL CHAT. And he wasnt even around. I can understeand monitoring world chat but that was just completely retarded. Btw i would call that girl a whore any day, any time and at any place.
You'll accomplish anything on this server if you can actually get close to him.

Inb4: Low levels, his favourites and people that have never been seen logged in the game protecting WatchTower's name.

You, sir, are an idiot. Please, go flame somewhere else.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Gunna close this now. If anyone would like to talk to us about our job or something along that lines pm us on forums. Or me or Aga. Thanks.