Epic Perfect World

GMs

Offline WarMachine

You stupid shit nobody disobeyed the rules and got out with it, why are we still debating this?

If you dont like it dont read it?
Just trying to voice how i feel.
Sorry you dont feel the same way =/

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Unless you are a GM or can personally see our pms, reports or who and why we ban or mute things... pretty sure you're just assuming things. It's not about personal attacks towards us, if ANYONE was personally attacked involving vulgar things in wc then the people responsible would be punished. Just because you think something or hear something doesn't mean it's true. But no one can change the way each individual wants to think, so while you may feel this way others beg to differ. Also, I find it very odd how this post was created after a certain issue. Hue.

What issue? :o
If any of the GMs who have commented on this post feel like i was attacking personally i was not. Like i said im simply just trying to keep the server alive. I know countless people who have left this server because the world chat is simply out of control some times. Im aware you guys cant always be online to take care of these things and im also aware you cant stop it every time it happens. But there are 7 GMs on the staff cant you assign at least 2 of them 1 in each time zone to prevent these kinda things from happening?
Like i said im not asking for drama and im not trying to throw anyone under the bus with this. I just wanted to state my opinion for once.

Oh my bad, you wanted to state you're opinion on a public forum in front of people basically saying "Well you gms suck, but not trying to be mean about it." And you're trying to keep the server alive? I didn't know it was dying but thank you captain planet. \0/

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

POOR LEMMINGS ! :(

On topic: Well... I have no idea what this is about, I just came here for the lemmings.

Tali

Oh my bad, you wanted to state you're opinion on a public forum in front of people basically saying "Well you gms suck, but not trying to be mean about it." And you're trying to keep the server alive? I didn't know it was dying but thank you captain planet. \0/

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
All you can ban buffet.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Unless you are a GM or can personally see our pms, reports or who and why we ban or mute things... pretty sure you're just assuming things. It's not about personal attacks towards us, if ANYONE was personally attacked involving vulgar things in wc then the people responsible would be punished. Just because you think something or hear something doesn't mean it's true. But no one can change the way each individual wants to think, so while you may feel this way others beg to differ. Also, I find it very odd how this post was created after a certain issue. Hue.

If any of the GMs who have commented on this post feel like i was attacking personally i was not. Like i said im simply just trying to keep the server alive. I know countless people who have left this server because the world chat is simply out of control some times. Im aware you guys cant always be online to take care of these things and im also aware you cant stop it every time it happens. But there are 7 GMs on the staff cant you assign at least 2 of them 1 in each time zone to prevent these kinda things from happening?
Like i said im not asking for drama and im not trying to throw anyone under the bus with this. I just wanted to state my opinion for once.

The way I see it you're trying to tell the GMs how to do their job. If you think you can do the GM job better than them then you're more than welcome to apply as GM.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Kahmal if you are so worried with what happens in WC, wouldnt you as the Leader of one of the factions, where the players cause most of the WC probs, do something about it as well?
Before complaining about it in the forum?

Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline WarMachine

Well i did clearly state that if you felt offended by it then something must be wrong.
I could have named names and made a bunch of drama but i have not.
Coffee i used to not like you very much as a GM, but i will say that i am comfortable with you being head server GM. I have spoken to you countless times and you have been nothing but kind to me as i have to you. I am more then great full for the work you do for the server and i mean that. You care about the issues that others dont even care to notice such as the TW training scenarios.
Im not trying to cause any problems or drama. Your a good GM no worries.
By the way how did you know captain planet was my favorite hero? xD

Offline ikite

been a GM.  Did it well enforced the rules... but not my cup of coffee (wink wink)

Robbert

The way I see it you're trying to tell the GMs how to do their job. If you think you can do the GM job better than them then you're more than welcome to apply as GM.
I wouldn't encourage stupidity and mediocrity.

Tali

I wouldn't encourage stupidity and mediocrity.

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
Kahmal if you are so worried with what happens in WC, wouldnt you as the Leader of one of the factions, where the players cause most of the WC probs, do something about it as well?

in what way shape or form has NoHomo caused Most of the WC problems on server sir? i havent seen members doing that while im online so i am just wondering ofc

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Hey look the GM Team managed to get the server back online while monitoring this stupid ass post. now THAT's what I call a good GM team.

Offline WarMachine

I cannot control why my members say to anyone from their ends of the keyboard. If anyone from NoHomo is breaking the rules i would expect the same treatment on them from the GMs mute/ban ect.