Epic Perfect World

GMs

Offline Apollo

Offline Testaclese

• The Simple Pinoy Man
  • You Touch my Tra la la
IMO I think GMs have better things to do than keep watch on WC 24/7 just cuz some ppl are too immature to behave and respect the rules.

So if they dont wanan watch world chat the people who are steping way over the line shouldnt be punished for it? Gf beardragon

Offline Apollo

IMO I think GMs have better things to do than keep watch on WC 24/7 just cuz some ppl are too immature to behave and respect the rules.

Erm. The reason why there are the mystical class of GM came into existence is for that reason...
The point of a GM is to keep the game up and running, but also well maintained. And they can keep it well maintained by giving out warnings, mutes, and bans as they are needed to those immature people who need it.

Offline WarMachine

Well if im not mistaken its part of the GMs job to watch and monitor world chat. Considering there is 7 of them not including the server owner i dont think this i would be very hard. If people are too immature to behave and respect the rules they shouldn't be allowed to play on the server plain and simple. You must not understand that although this game is free to play its still Agatios business. Im pretty sure he doesn't want people messing up his money and making his server look bad :)

Offline Apollo

Well if im not mistaken its part of the GMs job to watch and monitor world chat. Considering there is 7 of them not including the server owner i dont think this i would be very hard. If people are too immature to behave and respect the rules they shouldn't be allowed to play on the server plain and simple. You must not understand that although this game is free to play its still Agatios business. Im pretty sure he doesn't want people messing up his money and making his server look bad :)

^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Congratulations, you have just reached another troll level   :normal-1:

Offline beardragon

• Old Player

So if they dont wanan watch world chat the people who are steping way over the line shouldnt be punished for it? Gf beardragon

It's not that they don't wanna, they can be busy with other things and they can't always keep looking over WC. If it's bad enough other players can always take a SS and then send it to Agatio.

Tali

Offline mizukano

GG no ree

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
If you cared so much about the server looking bad, you probably wouldn't be making these kinds of threads.
It's clearly for dramatic purposes only. We do have better things to do than monitor world chat sometimes, but we've said before that if there's something that you find offensive, you're more than welcome to send us a SS.

If you'd like us to be even more strict about the rules, so be it, but don't cry about favoritism when it happens.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

That is like..the most zen thing ever. Seriously, there has to be some sort of deep spiritual proverb to go with that.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
In all honesty WatchTower is the only GM I ever see doing anything regarding wc.  The others, well 2 that I know of,  Brash and Coffee are usually ( when they are on ) doing events...So maybe wc GMS need to be hired?

Offline mizukano

If you cared so much about the server looking bad, you probably wouldn't be making these kinds of threads.
It's clearly for dramatic purposes only. We do have better things to do than monitor world chat sometimes, but we've said before that if there's something that you find offensive, you're more than welcome to send us a SS.

If you'd like us to be even more strict about the rules, so be it, but don't cry about favoritism when it happens.

so...your saying...*gasp* theres favortism????? :OOO

Offline WarMachine

Well i count 7 GMs first off. If you mean to tell me that all 7 of you have better things to do then keep agatios server under control then maybe you should reconsider being a GM. Also there shouldnt be any kind of favoritism your a GM your suppose to not play favorites. This post was to attempt to wake you guys up. I now see who has their eyes open.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.