Epic Perfect World

PK now doesn't matter much

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I blame PedroSner for no pk
told you PedroSner is the enemy 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I blame PedroSner for no pk
yeah, him and his shiitty attitude... what a toxic player

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
told you PedroSner is the enemy
get fk out bro and we get pk again
yeah, him and his shiitty attitude... what a toxic player
+1

Last Edit: Feb 24, 2017, 09:29 pm by Panda

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Read the whole thing before you even post lmao he been trashing artifex for weeks now everywhere, yet not even a month ago he was pming us to join and got denied. That's why i'm pointing his hipocrisy.
No personal vendetta, i dont care about him , we mostly laugh at the amount of autism he says and posts.
As for no one wants to PK , yes i'm sure no one wants to PK cause PedroSner posts on forums 10/10 LOL
Congratulations, here you are justifying your wrong because some wronged you. Are you wrong that he's a hypocrite? Probably not.... But why can't you just ignore people who you clearly think are lesser than you? Instead you HAVE to insult them in some form. Look at your post history dude, calling people retards, autistic, and clowns.... Why can't we just enjoy the game? People aren't pking because they are worred about your posts, the don't want to be embarrassed. I'm not wrong either.
Last Edit: Feb 24, 2017, 08:54 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Read the whole thing before you even post lmao he been trashing artifex for weeks now everywhere, yet not even a month ago he was pming us to join and got denied. That's why i'm pointing his hipocrisy.
No personal vendetta, i dont care about him , we mostly laugh at the amount of autism he says and posts.
As for no one wants to PK , yes i'm sure no one wants to PK cause PedroSner posts on forums 10/10 LOL
and I laugh about other people who cheat in FPS to get highest rank ingame and then try to claim they are actually skilled hyperLUL

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
That's lie!!
I never asked anyone to join Artifex and never will RAWR  :pig-35: :pig-35:
show the date

it was only once when i was stupid and young rawr
ROFL, i lol'd

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Congratulations, here you are justifying your wrong because some wronged you. Are you wrong that he's a hypocrite? Probably not.... But why can't you just ignore people who you clearly think are lesser than you? Instead you HAVE to insult them in some form. Look at your post history dude, calling people retards, autistic, and clowns.... Why can't we just enjoy the game?
that font is so obnoxious, it makes me stop enjoying game

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I thought you were reformed bro?
sorry i am... but orphans like pedrosner trigger me...

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Congratulations, here you are justifying your wrong because some wronged you. Are you wrong that he's a hypocrite? Probably not.... But why can't you just ignore people who you clearly think are lesser than you? Instead you HAVE to insult them in some form. Look at your post history dude, calling people retards, autistic, and clowns.... Why can't we just enjoy the game?
What makes you think i'm not enjoying the game ?!?! LOL other way i wouldn't play it ?!?!?!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
What makes you think i'm not enjoying the game ?!?! LOL other way i wouldn't play it ?!?!?!
Excuse me as I go and pull up the many posts of you saying there is no enjoyment in it anymore. I'll return shortly. Since you like to shame other players, why should you expect any other response? That's all I'm trying to get across. We need to stop being so damn toxic to everyone, because it ruins to game for others.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Glowing/Ecly

• Goddess
  • Characters: GIowing ¤ WF ♡☆♡ Diamond ¤ EP
  • Faction: Artifex♡☆◇Moist
I hear PedroSner pk only on forum 

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
LOOOOOOOOOOOL  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Excuse me as I go and pull up the many posts of you saying there is no enjoyment in it anymore. I'll return shortly. Since you like to shame other players, why should you expect any other response? That's all I'm trying to get across. We need to stop being so damn toxic to everyone, because it ruins to game for others.
p l e a s e  n e v e r  r e t u r n

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Thanks for proving my point. Have a nice day.
I
LOVE
YOU

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner