Epic Perfect World

So when I try to open the EPW Client..

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You should be able to add it as an exception there. Also you still will be able to run the game from elementclient.exe directly.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
You should be able to add it as an exception there. Also you still will be able to run the game from elementclient.exe directly.

Well, I did what you said.
Deleted the pack, went to the Fixit file, clicked that, and then I got a notification from my Virus software saying the same pack was a threat and it was removed... I tried opening the client again and I'm still having the same issue.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Did you allow the pack through your anti-virus software? I'm sure there's something where you can make it allow the file...

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Did you allow the pack through your anti-virus software? I'm sure there's something where you can make it allow the file...

mhm.
Still saying the same thing that the file is missing.

Offline Hack666

I see that the problem is the antivirus I recommend you use ESET Smart Security 5 or 6 preferensia June sees Antivirus Advanced settings and uses ecepcion option to choose from this folder pw and ready (if the problem still uses advanced settings )  ;D

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I'm not taking advice from a person with the username "Hack666"

Offline Hack666

just a user name, try to give you help if you do not accept it's not my problem I recommend you do just that and I had the same problem with pwi  :sad:

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
How about using Avast? Apparently it's quite good.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
my dad pays for this one and it's the only one he lets me use.
lol.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
after adding the WHOLE folder to the exceptions list on ur antivirus try to run the Verify button found on the Launcher.
u done this yet ?