• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
See you in a month

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
  • Characters: Arabella | Tucie
  • Faction: Moist
Shit talk and facebook cyberbully-tier pms same shit to me. Both can be ignored the same and blocked + reported. I haven't really dealt with any personal stuff though because I keep my actual self far away from this game and just play from a persona. Honestly if people got IP banned for the shit that goes on here half the server would be gone.... you do you, let the retards screech all they want on blacklisted and muted alts. I used to play epw with chats turned off
Right but then you have those certain special snow flakes who make or find new toons to pm me on and nothing is ever done about it no matter how many times I block. It's sad how bad this server has gotten, tbh. Not just the gms, but the players too. They have nothing better to do than to spread rumors, crack jokes about raping others, bringing other people's children into it, and trashing/telling others to go perform self-harm. I've done everything I can to stick to myself and avoid/report any form of extreme toxicity I see; and apparently, it's not enough. So have fun on this shit ass server, because aside from pk when my friends are on, I'm outtie. I'll be too busy irl anyways.

Agree or disagree: I just felt like I owed my members as well as others a personal explanation as to why I'm done, because lord knows someone's going to spread some extreme bs that's way tf out there.

Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:22 pm by ArabeIIa

Offline JacksonS

• Characters: JacksonS, AngelHalos
  • Faction: UnifierS
Well, Arabella. I haven't known you much. Just here and there from my core members. But your experience regarding how people drive so much hatred in game is absolutely true. They feel like games the only life they. They literally live only in game. Wonder when they'll grow up.
And yeah. As you said. Being a faction leader is pretty much being similar to having a cursed status in game.
Most of my members have respected you as a leader.
Heard them liking you a lot. 
Never got the chance to have met you. Sadly never will anymore. But seeing someone like you here is absolutely rare but is inspiring to see that, Yes, good mannered people do exist out there even in EPW.
I respect you as a true Leader. Hats off to your 3 years of leading. Must have been hellish.
I'm experiencing something similar. Just that I recently managed to get some good officers who truly care about me and do what's needed. But before they joined, I pretty much experienced what you did.
People take factions leaders for granted. In the end, we end up doing everything.
Anyways, Arabella. Hope you have a good life in real.
May you prosper and live long and healthy life. Take care.
Damn, I should have met you when I had the chance.

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Moister than a oysterrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline something

• .sapnu puas
  • Characters: something
  • Faction: Moist / 0FkGiven

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
Well, Arabella. I haven't known you much. Just here and there from my core members. But your experience regarding how people drive so much hatred in game is absolutely true. They feel like games the only life they. They literally live only in game. Wonder when they'll grow up.
And yeah. As you said. Being a faction leader is pretty much being similar to having a cursed status in game.
Most of my members have respected you as a leader.
Heard them liking you a lot.
Never got the chance to have met you. Sadly never will anymore. But seeing someone like you here is absolutely rare but is inspiring to see that, Yes, good mannered people do exist out there even in EPW.
I respect you as a true Leader. Hats off to your 3 years of leading. Must have been hellish.
I'm experiencing something similar. Just that I recently managed to get some good officers who truly care about me and do what's needed. But before they joined, I pretty much experienced what you did.
People take factions leaders for granted. In the end, we end up doing everything.
Anyways, Arabella. Hope you have a good life in real.
May you prosper and live long and healthy life. Take care.
Damn, I should have met you when I had the chance.
Appreciated ^

Moister than a oysterrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Drip drip

FeelsBadMan

FeelsBadMan
Pm me ig

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
this server is boring anyway... you always destroy same enemy>they rq and call them selfs inactive gods .. few days later they come back with new names but same old boring gameplay
bring back xpedable vs artifex pvp.. the only pvp was worth to waste 2hs of pk
Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 07:33 pm by Alchidemi

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
this server is boring anyway... you always destroy same enemybthey rq call thrm selfs inactive gods and few days later they come back with new names but same boring gameplay
bring back xpedable vs artifex pvp.. the only pvp was worth to waste 2hs of pk
pretty much

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
you will be missed moistgod insanity
i feel like i'm dead
I've roll with you for quite sometime now, and I have noticed the stress you usually put on yourself to be the best at what you do. You have been dealing with a lot of shit in real life and yet you logged in everyday and put in a front to deal with pixel problems. I admire that, I tried the whole leading thing in the original version of the game and I learned that people suck! LOL. You have shown a lot more determination than I did back then, I called it quits as soon as I could. You stayed around. 

You're not weak or less for getting the *** out and keeping your peace while you still can. A GAME should be something you get to enjoy and literally keep your mind away from problems. That's hard to do when you're playing with people who hang around together too much, so their PMS syncs and you have to deal with their mental periods. You're a tough girl, and to me, you are a great leader! Don't let them bitches tell you otherwise. 

Love ya girl! <3 Stay Moist!  8)

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories
I've roll with you for quite sometime now, and I have noticed the stress you usually put on yourself to be the best at what you do. You have been dealing with a lot of shit in real life and yet you logged in everyday and put in a front to deal with pixel problems. I admire that, I tried the whole leading thing in the original version of the game and I learned that people suck! LOL. You have shown a lot more determination than I did back then, I called it quits as soon as I could. You stayed around.

You're not weak or less for getting the *** out and keeping your peace while you still can. A GAME should be something you get to enjoy and literally keep your mind away from problems. That's hard to do when you're playing with people who hang around together too much, so their PMS syncs and you have to deal with their mental periods. You're a tough girl, and to me, you are a great leader! Don't let them bitches tell you otherwise.

Love ya girl! <3 Stay Moist!  8)

Awe thanks jall, keep in touch on skype
~ gon make me cry :c

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Good luck in life  :normal-36:

Offline ArabeIIa

• Forum Veteran
  • Nostalgic Memories

Offline Isaak