Epic Perfect World

Servers still down?

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^
OMG I so love your calmness with all these ppl WT  8)

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
You can know it like everyone else does. By reading the posts already made about it.

And if you have read them you would also know, we have explain already, that there isnt anything we can do about the info in the server, because tecnacly the server is not offline, its online, just due the DDOS the gates are closed, so it prevents everyone from loging in.

About your turn the firewall on, we were ofc waiting you to give us that awsome tip, because until now no one had ever thought of that. Hope you know im being sarcastic in this.
Do not think by a second that we arent doing anything we can to solve this. We have the best dev around and we will solve it. If you think you have actually some knoledge about this and that can help, you are ofc welcome to pm us with your ideas. But if your going to had something useless just to pretend you actually know something about what is going on. plz refrain yourself from it.

tyvm

Lol, I think I know bit more about these things than you WatchTower. I am already web master, programmer and custom service management. And one more thing, im updating my program skills at one of the Finnish best IT busines college. I would actually already solved this DDoS attack problem, or well I can't really say anything for this before I have done the analys. But gl there then, willing to leave this game after this posst. )-:
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
You can know it like everyone else does. By reading the posts already made about it.

And if you have read them you would also know, we have explain already, that there isnt anything we can do about the info in the server, because tecnacly the server is not offline, its online, just due the DDOS the gates are closed, so it prevents everyone from loging in.

About your turn the firewall on, we were ofc waiting you to give us that awsome tip, because until now no one had ever thought of that. Hope you know im being sarcastic in this.
Do not think by a second that we arent doing anything we can to solve this. We have the best dev around and we will solve it. If you think you have actually some knoledge about this and that can help, you are ofc welcome to pm us with your ideas. But if your going to had something useless just to pretend you actually know something about what is going on. plz refrain yourself from it.

tyvm

Lol, I think I know bit more about these things than you WatchTower. I am already web master, programmer and custom service management. And one more thing, im updating my program skills at one of the Finnish best IT busines college. I would actually already solved this DDoS attack problem, or well I can't really say anything for this before I have done the analys. But gl there then, willing to leave this game after this posst. )-:

GG , have fun sir

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.

tyvm

GG , have fun sir
Inb4totalrq.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

tyvm

GG , have fun sir
Inb4totalrq.

if server die it die u cant change anything. (= PPL LEFT)

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

tyvm

GG , have fun sir
Inb4totalrq.

if server die it die u cant change anything. (= PPL LEFT)
I don't think many people will. They're as subborn as a mule (Which is sometimes good).

Offline Absorbed1

tyvm

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

tyvm

No.

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IofN_sunFvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> :p
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IofN_sunFvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> :p
Lol...wat...-.-.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

tyvm

kawaii.
Here's my two cents about this.
Help in a sensible way or stop crying at WT for apparently being so mean that it makes you whine how you're so willing to leave the game after that post aka stuff that makes sense and a bit of sarcasm. '-'

Offline Scott Mescudi

• Beginner
  • The originator of drunk posts
He's gotta run, but I agree his problem.
But may I ask that whether the server online now? ;-)

Offline PSY123

• lady_archer
another attack!!!
cleric lvl 150 sage
archer lvl 140 demon
barb lvl 150 demon
sin lvl 150 demon
psy lvl 145 Sage

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
It's off, wowwowowowow.

Offline TwistedPanda

• "You Have Been Purged"
  • Characters: Mlke | TwistedPanda
  • Faction: Purge
These d/c are really annoying... you wait for 2h for server up and 20 min later again crashes...

I will take a break from this server till everything its stable again.