Epic Perfect World

Servers still down?

Offline AznBM

• We're young right now, we got right now!
Hello all and you Agatio. Aga first I want tell u that u didnt never answer to my messages, so I started topic about this terrible subject.

Tell me is the server got hacked so badly, that you cant fix it in 3 days or what is going on? Does anyone else have this same problem as me, '' cant log in cus all the 3 servers got DDOS) ?
Don't judge, make it easier.

Offline PSY123

• lady_archer
U CAN DO SOMETHING ELSE !!!! SERVER GONNA BE BACK AS SOON AS THEY CAN SO BE PATIENT AND LET THEM WORK PLZ!!!
cleric lvl 150 sage
archer lvl 140 demon
barb lvl 150 demon
sin lvl 150 demon
psy lvl 145 Sage

Offline Majere

• Loving Lady
I have been online everyday now, and only gotten dc`d for short amounts of time.
If you have not been able to log on for three days straight, then it is something else that may be wrong  :sad:
Hope it is nothing serius at your heel..
Level 137 Venomancer: Majere

Offline PSY123

• lady_archer
AND?..........................................STOP THOSE TOPICS!!!!!!!!!AND LET THEM WORK U CAN PLAY AS WELL 4 OR 3 HOURS PER DAY OR MORE ITS REALLY ENOUGH FOR US THE IMPORTANT IS THAT U HAVE FUN !!!!!11
cleric lvl 150 sage
archer lvl 140 demon
barb lvl 150 demon
sin lvl 150 demon
psy lvl 145 Sage

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
WTF ... can't u stopp caps anything u say???... seeems like u need a forum break LOL :))

Offline AznBM

Well one more thing, just giving TIP for our extremely ''good'' game masters: Put the main server protections(Fire-wall) on, so you dont have to handle with DDoS attack.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Do not make new topics about this, there is enough already.

The server is under DDO's so iit goes online and offline, everyday for about 3 hours.

If you cant conect at all, have you checked the support thread and actually see if you did download the game correctly.

Aga and the GM's in general are busy, we cant answer eveyone pms. inseted of creating new topics, go read the ones already made and find a solution.

Ty.

And next time it is at least usefull if you post a SS on why you cant conect, and not only pm me with i cant conect.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline AznBM

AND?..........................................STOP THOSE TOPICS!!!!!!!!!AND LET THEM WORK U CAN PLAY AS WELL 4 OR 3 HOURS PER DAY OR MORE ITS REALLY ENOUGH FOR US THE IMPORTANT IS THAT U HAVE FUN !!!!!11

SOMEBODY PLEASE Bann this mind***er :)

Offline PSY123

• lady_archer
cleric lvl 150 sage
archer lvl 140 demon
barb lvl 150 demon
sin lvl 150 demon
psy lvl 145 Sage

Offline AznBM

The server is under DDO's so iit goes online and offline, everyday for about 3 hours.

If you cant conect at all, have you checked the support thread and actually see if you did download the game correctly.

Aga and the GM's in general are busy, we cant answer eveyone pms. inseted of creating new topics, go read the ones already made and find a solution.

Ty.

How I can know is the server offline 3 hours when im logging in, how I can know that without forum's server static panel, but u neveer put it here. So I won this WatchTower :p

And next time it is at least usefull if you post a SS on why you cant conect, and not only pm me with i cant conect.

Offline EvilLady

• Make A Move And Make My Day ^^

Aga and the GM's in general are busy, we cant answer eveyone pms. inseted of creating new topics, go read the ones already made and find a solutions.

Ty.

+ 1000
(gah was too fast before where to type D= ) sry
Last Edit: Feb 13, 2013, 04:02 pm by FurryBytch

Offline AznBM

So are the servers down right now? Someone please write: online or offline

Offline bestia

off lol read above

Offline AznBM

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
You can know it like everyone else does. By reading the posts already made about it.

And if you have read them you would also know, we have explain already, that there isnt anything we can do about the info in the server, because tecnacly the server is not offline, its online, just due the DDOS the gates are closed, so it prevents everyone from loging in.

About your turn the firewall on, we were ofc waiting you to give us that awsome tip, because until now no one had ever thought of that. Hope you know im being sarcastic in this.
Do not think by a second that we arent doing anything we can to solve this. We have the best dev around and we will solve it. If you think you have actually some knoledge about this and that can help, you are ofc welcome to pm us with your ideas. But if your going to had something useless just to pretend you actually know something about what is going on. plz refrain yourself from it.

tyvm
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto