Epic Perfect World

Reshape Pet Stats pls

Offline Daniel69

• First Day EPW
  • Characters: Gardasil
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
2017 people crying over pet stats it's all about patience and knowing how to do it.  If you get more ATK STATS than DEF you are more likely to obtain green DEF STATS and vice versa, whichever stat is lesser in comparison with stats x, y and z it will be boosted so also RED stats are helpful in getting better and more even or defense/attack orientated stats, the system often tries to balance itself, it is just not random wtf xd

Say

PhysAtk 78
Hp 10
Defense 30
Attack lvl 89
Defense level 25

Like outcome would be

+DEF stats and RED atk stats, if all stats are evenly low you'll get luckily all GREEN
Yes, rerolling veno pets isn't just about braindead reshaping your 'already' high stats into something higher, of course chances is lower, learn this and you'll be getting high stats pet in no time.
Regarding boosting veno pet's defense, its unnecessary (IMO) as so far only mystics can 1 shot my pets, and psychics sometimes wit their DoT skill but that can be countered easily. Other DD's like EA's and Mages does little damage to (my) pets cos I put defense stats on them. You cannot have it all, your pet either goes glasscannon (4 offense skills) or tank mode (2 offense 2 def or any combination of defense skills). 
Also, pairing moods with inherited skills will also greatly affect your pet's defenses. 

Offline Malika

• ǝᴉp ʻɥɔʇᴉʍ ǝᴉᗡ ❤
  • Characters: ❤Malika/Makone❤
  • Faction: Mr. Vergas