Epic Perfect World

Reshape Pet Stats pls

eaawh

+1, because I play wf. O:-)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1, because I play wf. O:-)
nice one ewok.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
-1, making pets strong is easy enough. 
+1 someone actually explain me what it changes can't see differences

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
Ya +1 or a little buff up of veno pet stats instead.  :monkey-23: :monkey-25:

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
+1 someone actually explain me what it changes can't see differences
shhhhh just +1, it will make you happier

Ya +1 or a little buff up of veno pet stats instead.  :monkey-23: :monkey-25:

yeah little buff is a diff story tho x:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
-1 no need for stronger venos around
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline MYR

• Forum Veteran

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran
noooooooooooo, -1

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
actually bothered reading. And no if you read my 1st post. Stop making it easier! Pets are like a 2nd player for venos. Most people dies in 1v1 from pets. So calm down your ass. Pets are fine now it is. I had plenty of friends who managed to get their pets easily. Luck maybe? ~ blame your shit luck.
I think u didn't lmao, I never once said I'm not getting good stats on my pets.  All 12 of them maxed out 'easily'. Every wf can max her pets stats out basically for free its just incredibly time consuming. Pet's aren't getting boosted either - and u won't notice any difference since wfs will only use their best pets anyway lmfao. 

Every time consuming thing(Meridian/war avatar/primal sht) has already been made almost instant on epw except for wf pets 

This suggestion won't even make it to be easier since theres maybe a 20% chance only that u get all red stats on a roll - while all rolls are for free
Once again, I don't really care if pets become faster to max out since mines are already done but I think it'd be nice for other players or people who like having very diverse looking pets. If u think pets are too OP then u should ask for them to be nerfed or w/e but ur entire thought process on this suggestion seems to be wrong

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I think u didn't lmao, I never once said I'm not getting good stats on my pets.  All 12 of them maxed out 'easily'. Every wf can max her pets stats out basically for free its just incredibly time consuming. Pet's aren't getting boosted either - and u won't notice any difference since wfs will only use their best pets anyway lmfao.

Every time consuming thing(Meridian/war avatar/primal sht) has already been made almost instant on epw except for wf pets

This suggestion won't even make it to be easier since theres maybe a 20% chance only that u get all red stats on a roll - while all rolls are for free
Once again, I don't really care if pets become faster to max out since mines are already done but I think it'd be nice for other players or people who like having very diverse looking pets. If u think pets are too OP then u should ask for them to be nerfed or w/e but ur entire thought process on this suggestion seems to be wrong
1- I never once said I'm not getting good stats on my pets.
2-All 12 of them maxed out 'easily'. Every wf can max her pets stats out basically for free its just incredibly time consuming.
3- i don't understand venoss' pets tbh, but she or you mentioned that you want it to be easier to get 99 atk and 99 def or some shit.. *** that homophobic shit. 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Goldenwishes

This class isn't for you if you can't be bothered be rerolling pets, which is the main purpose of this class.

It is also funny how some non-life people still take a suggestion that is related to venomancers too harsh because they are scared people might work hard to increase the chance for 0 Defence...  O:-)

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
I dont have patience to roll a new pet for 1 hour, imagine more.. it should be way less complicated, less red stats.  :)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
1- I never once said I'm not getting good stats on my pets.
2-All 12 of them maxed out 'easily'. Every wf can max her pets stats out basically for free its just incredibly time consuming.
3- i don't understand venoss' pets tbh, but she or you mentioned that you want it to be easier to get 99 atk and 99 def or some shit.. *** that homophobic shit.
Im sorry I dont understand point 1 & 2 and to reply to point 3, its already 'easy' to get 99atk or 99def (however impossible to have both anyway) it just takes hours and hours of brainless rerolling and honestly doesnt even make much of a difference in the pets strength. Every wf that u see running around already has pro pets bc u can just roll ur pets sht in sz while doing nothing or whatever I just don't see what's the addition of it when all time consuming boring things are already instantly available  :-X
Do not kill me but my opinion on OPs suggestion is -1 bc it won't matter with rerolling at all, but I'd still like to see the chances to become a little easier than they are now