Epic Perfect World

Reshape Pet Stats pls

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES

what do you consider "done" xD
well if plenty of venos already -1ed for a reason. go figure. and you really can't just beg for your godly ass endgame pet that easily.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
well if plenty of venos already -1ed for a reason. go figure. and you really can't just beg for your godly ass endgame pet that easily.
Feral soul stars are almost free and the entire process of rolling pet-stats has absolutely no challenge and is boring, besides the suggestion isn't to give pets pro stats instantly - just to make it 'slightly' quicker. Also, I dont see why people who have never rolled pets before in their life are trying to give an opinion as they have no idea how easy/hard something is  :-\

To explain; Almost every roll on pet stats already has at least 1 green stat (while then taking away three times as much from other stats), so implementing this would change absolutely nothing imo. Most veno's are putting -1 bc they know it wont change sht

and every idiot who is screeching -1 bc they think it will make veno's op is simply a moron
Last Edit: Feb 15, 2017, 09:31 pm by Rin

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
Feral soul stars are almost free and the entire process of rolling pet-stats has absolutely no challenge and is boring, besides the suggestion isn't to give pets pro stats instantly - just to make it 'slightly' quicker. Also, I dont see why people who have never rolled pets before in their life are trying to give an opinion as they have no idea how easy/hard something is  :-\

To explain; Almost every roll on pet stats already has at least 1 green stat (while then taking away three times as much from other stats), so implementing this would change absolutely nothing imo. Most veno's are putting -1 bc they know it wont change sht

and every idiot who is screeching -1 bc they think it will make veno's op is simply a moron
Yeah but, you're still bad

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ

^ that. and godly ass engame pet probly doesnt exists ): they are killable if not oneshotable
I suggested this because, as you might have noticed there are MANY pets. like alot. AND I LOVE IT! TY GM! but to use them they need somewhat decent stats and yes like i said its just depressing seeing red all over spending money... and money... and money just to use that cute little pet in battle

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
cute little pet in battle
they are not cute they are hell spawns.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
they are not cute they are hell spawns.
veno pets are cute and harmless

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro
veno pets are cute and harmless

Ennaoj

Please no dont make it any easier for venos omg
I'd give you a chance to change your answer, bestie, before I start posting SS

- that blackmail doe -

:normal-2:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf

actually bothered reading. And no if you read my 1st post. Stop making it easier! Pets are like a 2nd player for venos. Most people dies in 1v1 from pets. So calm down your ass. Pets are fine now it is. I had plenty of friends who managed to get their pets easily. Luck maybe? ~ blame your shit luck.

^ that. and godly ass engame pet probly doesnt exists ): they are killable if not oneshotable
I suggested this because, as you might have noticed there are MANY pets. like alot. AND I LOVE IT! TY GM! but to use them they need somewhat decent stats and yes like i said its just depressing seeing red all over spending money... and money... and money just to use that cute little pet in battle
so you already have other pets. But you're bored from the amount of ecs you already wasted on your old finished pets? Ok. ~ I see great contradiction between you and run about amount of money spent tho. Aka feral stones almost free. And you're there like I spent millions.
I'd give you a chance to change your answer, bestie, before I start posting SS

- that blackmail doe -

:normal-2:

+1?
Last Edit: Feb 16, 2017, 06:02 am by ★Kera

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Go +1 arma boost and ill +1 this