Epic Perfect World

Languages.

Offline Criptanite

Ill make this short and sweet..why is it people take agatio's stupid english only rule to the max..like everyone HAS to know it..and has to speak it if you wana be taken seriously. Surely some of you had the same problems before..and so you know, English isnt the only language in the world..hence Perfect World "International"..sad how this is coming from an american.
Shakogu-150 BM
Sinatic-150 Sin
Criptanite-148 Barb

-Help Me Help You-

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you obviously new to the gamers life

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
It is sad how stupid you are. Agatio is not even American, he's from Poland.
And the rule is made so players can communicate with each others in the easiest way possible.

Imagine people speaking spanish, english, russian, dutch, german, greek, arabic, french, etc ?

How much would you understand if out of 100 players, each one represents one language.

"and has to speak it if you wana be taken seriously."

..like seriously? Sure, go full zulu on me, I'll take you seriously if I even manage to understand one ***ing word.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Ill make this short and sweet..why is it people take agatio's stupid english only rule to the max..like everyone HAS to know it..and has to speak it if you wana be taken seriously. Surely some of you had the same problems before..and so you know, English isnt the only language in the world..hence Perfect World "International"..sad how this is coming from an american.

English is one of the most well known languages, and most on this server speak it well. (I can't say they type it well, though.) I do agree that some people blow it out of proportion, but this IS an English server. .-.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
English only in WC is it not? Everywhere else is fine I'm sure you could find a translator, I personally believe it's coz people can be saying shet about yo mama and you'd never know unless someone else told you, and it could be more than just yo mama, could be someone being racist etc. It's a really universal language and a very large part of the player base knows or understands it, it keeps things easy and at least simple for the most part. It's not known by everyone but, what other language is greatly known and spoken and understood by everyone here?
Yo

Offline Criptanite

I never said Aga was from anywhere did i? No. What i simply said was people take it way too damn far and blow their heads just because someone cant type/speak it. English server or not.."International" still has its play
Shakogu-150 BM
Sinatic-150 Sin
Criptanite-148 Barb

-Help Me Help You-

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
English only in WC is it not? Everywhere else is fine I'm sure you could find a translator, I personally believe it's coz people can be saying shet about yo mama and you'd never know unless someone else told you, and it could be more than just yo mama, could be someone being racist etc. It's a really universal language and a very large part of the player base knows or understands it, it keeps things easy and at least simple for the most part. It's not known by everyone but, what other language is greatly known and spoken and understood by everyone here?

Why do you care about people instuling you that  you never met in real life
Why do you care for something imperceptible  trying to hurt you

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
I never said Aga was from anywhere did i? No. What i simply said was people take it way too damn far and blow their heads just because someone cant type/speak it. English server or not.."International" still has its play

"International" came from retail. Retail was international because of all its diverse servers.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

English is the most international language, sir.

...if you get it. -.-

...aaaaaaand I've misunderstood you at the american part. xD
another useless thread?

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
play a server let u talk other languages so.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I think it's a pretty fair assumption that when people come to this server and it states in the rules before you join that the environment of gameplay will be strictly English.. It would be pretty annoying to have to sift through random languages just to read something understandable in worldchat.  When the majority of our players can speak English at least in a basic form, why not just speak English?

When I speak English in worldchat, almost everyone on the server can understand what I say. However, when you speak most other languages, everyone is left staring at it with that "wtf" face. That's not what we signed up for lol
I'm basically 40

Tali

click click clack click click.

clack click click click clickty clack click.

click.

and thats why english in world chat.

Offline Criptanite

Ah these days, cant insert your opinion without faggots trying to overule, make fun of, or twist your words. Love you too EPW <3 keep trying to act like your a genius..
Shakogu-150 BM
Sinatic-150 Sin
Criptanite-148 Barb

-Help Me Help You-

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't really see your point.  The rule applies to worldchat, which is a public chat viewed by everyone. Players on EPW are from all over the world, the game itself is in english so using english as a common language in a public chat makes sense. This way we can all understand eachother. Because, face it, worldchat is a chat to everyone so what's the point in using a language many won't understand?

You are not restricted in speaking non-english in other channels. It's perfectly fine to have a different main language in faction, squad, common chat.. whatever you prefer.

Ah these days, cant insert your opinion without faggots trying to overule, make fun of, or twist your words. Love you too EPW <3 keep trying to act like your a genius..

Oh no, someone disagreed with you? Quick, flame them.