Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Awesome patch jaan! :police:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
great work, thank you    ^-^
@Burd
So since we know you can make knockdown like a regular debuff and faith removes and resists it when can we expect those changes for DB? Or was devouring darkness that op on a class that is about as popular as DD ep.....

Side note. You nerf devouring but do nothing for that electrostatic bullshyt skill? kk...

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
nice, where is the sage wiz boost though :-\

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
@Burd
So since we know you can make knockdown like a regular debuff and faith removes and resists it when can we expect those changes for DB?
As far I know there will be no further changes to Duskblade class (no changes planned to my knowledge at least). Only that minor sleep adjust was implemented to balance the class a little in a 1v1 scenario, however changing their knockdowns would probably be too much.

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex
As far I know there will be no further changes to Duskblade class (no changes planned to my knowledge at least). Only that minor sleep adjust was implemented to balance the class a little in a 1v1 scenario, however changing their knockdowns would probably be too much.
''however changing their knockdowns would probably be too much.''
Not even close to ''too much nerfed''
As far I know there will be no further changes to Duskblade class. Only that minor sleep adjust was implemented to balance the class a little in a 1v1 scenario, however changing their knockdowns would probably be too much.

Yea I understand that. A LA melee class w/o tidal is basically walking squish. Thing is the sleep was already manageable if you had the right genie it's the KN that is broken af. Db was made to nullify puri spell that much is obvious given their skill set but since we don't have that here so I don't see the point of not removing or at least reducing the chance for the KN to occur. Even if the faith proc was implement for DBs it'll still be a last resort in a fight simply b/c DBs can just insta jump into their shadow ball or stealth and run to Africa while you sit there with dead genie. Fighting a good DB you literally turn into a NPC with a one time genie/pot use if you got perfect ping. :-X

And if you or burd can explain this to me I'd appreciate it alot.

The SB buff which was purgable and only effected aps classes gets the caster only treatment. But the unpurgable DB buff which kills everyone's crit dmg by basically half remains untouched....logic? And please don't say it's because of the PvE effect :rolleyes:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Db was made to nullify puri spell that much is obvious given their skill set but since we don't have that here so I don't see the point of not removing or at least reducing the chance for the KN to occur.
More like DB was made during chinese new year by 7 drunk developers of chinese pw ???
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Ty for patch bro!
More like DB was made during chinese new year by 7 drunk developers of chinese pw ???
I'm not gonna say you're wrong.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Probably made by the same ones who tried to "sell" maxed PW accounts for $25k 
:))

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes