Epic Perfect World

Put a server status on HomePage

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
Does anyone not think that some people don't have complete spelling or the correct way to say it on here because after all they are forced to speak  english?

Knew that already though.
Still can't stand people with bad English though, don't care for what reason.

My guess is, you cant stand anyone, not even yourself. I don't see why you have to be so rude, if you don't wanna  deal with people who cant speak proper English, my suggestion is - don't play MMO's. Not everyone is born in Eng. speaking countries. So please be an asshole somewhere else :3

+1  *looks for thumbs up icon*

I agree also . I'm from Portugal, I try my best to say what I want, but it's sometimes hard.. I try by me not using Google Translator..
Sometimes I know what I'm writing, other's I just try to write and if ppl aint lazzy, they think and they understand what we want to say..
And yeah "Not everyone is born in Eng. speaking countries."
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Chire

Does anyone not think that some people don't have complete spelling or the correct way to say it on here because after all they are forced to speak  english?

My guess is, you cant stand anyone, not even yourself. I don't see why you have to be so rude, if you don't wanna  deal with people who cant speak proper English, my suggestion is - don't play MMO's. Not everyone is born in Eng. speaking countries. So please be an asshole somewhere else :3
+10

I see there is more and more reasonable people coming :P ty :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

+1  *looks for thumbs up icon*

I agree also . I'm from Portugal, I try my best to say what I want, but it's sometimes hard.. I try by me not using Google Translator..
Sometimes I know what I'm writing, other's I just try to write and if ppl aint lazzy, they think and they understand what we want to say..
And yeah "Not everyone is born in Eng. speaking countries."
[/color][/size]

EXACTLY, people who cant speak proper English, poor thingies use Google translator, which takes their time, and patience, and all. When they finally do it, someone like this, I don't even know how to call it, comes here, ruins their mood just cause he/she didn't get laid or is still a virgin and cant find someone, so HEY lets go rage on the forum.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline Zedd

You couldn't be more wrong, I can stand a lot of people.
By the way, it doesn't matter if you're born in an English speaking country or not.
I don't live in an English speaking country myself.

Offline Λrai

• Worm
Ya, i really hate People as well, which allways extremly try to find mistakes in an sentences, but if they would speak another language, insteed of their Main language, they would do the same or even more mistakes..

Offline Chire

By the way, it doesn't matter if you're born in an English speaking country or not.

Then shut up about grammar. Not everyone can learn as me and u, or half of the ppl on this server. Stop being so morbid and full of hate, rage and other USELESS shit.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline KillaInstnkt

• Yes, A lady should be modest!

Offline Madison

Still doesn't change the fact that you were being extremely rude though.

Offline WackSo

• Trust urself and ull Trust a Good Friend.
Lets all just smoke The Peacepipe and Chill out :o

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.

Then shut up about grammar. Not everyone can learn as me and u, or half of the ppl on this server. Stop being so morbid and full of hate, rage and other USELESS shit.
You capitalized the wrong word, Sir/Madam.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Chire

Ya, i really hate People as well, which allways extremly try to find mistakes in an sentences, but if they would speak another language, insteed of their Main language, they would do the same or even more mistakes..

Exactly! I would love to see this same person learning Japanese and then getting mocked for the same one.
For me, personally, languages are easy, but for someone like the guy who created this topic, its not so easy.
Treat others like you want people to treat you, and maybe you wont be forever alone @ the miss "Perfect English"
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Chire

You capitalized the wrong word, Sir/Madam.

Huh? o.0 lol
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Zedd

You guys get butthurt so easily, wow hahahaha.

Offline Chire

Says the one who rages for literally nothing  :tiger-26:
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Zedd

Says the one who rages for literally nothing  :tiger-26:

You and I have a different perspective of rage, I wasn't mad at all LOL.
But mistakes like that are easily made over the internet.

Ah well.