Epic Perfect World

Put a server status on HomePage

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I agree sir. This would be an awesome idea. I , myself, were going to suggest they add a small box that shows how many active online players we have on at once. To see how many people love EPW. But a Server status box is just as great, or maybe add both ???

-Mama

There is a server status, it just dosen't says if you can connect to it or not. Thus what's needed is a connection status, something that will tell us if we can connect or not.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
i want some potato now :/
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Madison

I agree sir. This would be an awesome idea. I , myself, were going to suggest they add a small box that shows how many active online players we have on at once. To see how many people love EPW. But a Server status box is just as great, or maybe add both ???

-Mama

There is a server status, it just dosen't says if you can connect to it or not. Thus what's needed is a connection status, something that will tell us if we can connect or not.

You mean like this?
 :P :P

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_

-Mama

You mean like this?

That is because server is really offline.. Last days it was online, but during to the DDoS attacks we were unable to reach to the server.. But it was online...
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Madison

-Mama

You mean like this?

That is because server is really offline.. Last days it was online, but during to the DDoS attacks we were unable to reach to the server.. But it was online...

Yeah, I saw the post from Evil regarding this to a previous post I made.
All the same, it's a nice change seeing the offline message on the Home Page.  Now I know I don't even need to try to connect.

:smiley: :smiley:

Offline Λrai

• Worm
Well... idk if we can call it luck, because it was said, that the Server was Online+Offline at same time, and its now COMPLETE offline from the DDOS... so seems bad  >:(

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
Well... idk if we can call it luck, because it was said, that the Server was Online+Offline at same time, and its now COMPLETE offline from the DDOS... so seems bad  >:(

They may be trying to make DDoS attacker's think they quit ^^ Hehe, or if i'm not wrong, i think I saw in some post, that they made it offline cuz they trying something against them, dunno.. Well, let's wait and see :)

Offline KillaInstnkt

• Yes, A lady should be modest!
They are not only attacking our server but others aswell. I just wish they would find something else to do other than screw up game day  :P :P :P

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
They are not only attacking our server but others aswell. I just wish they would find something else to do other than screw up game day  :P :P :P

no need to spam .. 1 post is ok we all read it

Offline Chire

Does anyone not think that some people don't have complete spelling or the correct way to say it on here because after all they are forced to speak  english?

Knew that already though.
Still can't stand people with bad English though, don't care for what reason.

My guess is, you cant stand anyone, not even yourself. I don't see why you have to be so rude, if you don't wanna  deal with people who cant speak proper English, my suggestion is - don't play MMO's. Not everyone is born in Eng. speaking countries. So please be an asshole somewhere else :3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Vegito

• Vegito
I Hate Hackers  >:D >:D

_Vegito_-145 sage Seeker

Offline Madison

Does anyone not think that some people don't have complete spelling or the correct way to say it on here because after all they are forced to speak  english?

My guess is, you cant stand anyone, not even yourself. I don't see why you have to be so rude, if you don't wanna  deal with people who cant speak proper English, my suggestion is - don't play MMO's. Not everyone is born in Eng. speaking countries. So please be an asshole somewhere else :3

+1  *looks for thumbs up icon*

Offline KillaInstnkt

• Yes, A lady should be modest!
Sorry didnt mean to post more than once, I saw when I went back to read it.  :P ;)

Offline WackSo

• Trust urself and ull Trust a Good Friend.

+10

Offline Chire

+1  *looks for thumbs up icon*

Ty sweetie <3 Well, it's the truth, he/she is in a MMO game and by NOW he/she should have learned that there WILL BE people who cant even say HI on English, YET he/she comes here with his/her PMS raging and insults the poor guy. I felt bad for him actually. If you CANT help someone, don't make it even worse. -_-
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: