Epic Perfect World

HATE hackers!!!

MamaVortex

Ohai look what i found
The IP of the source DDOSing the previous and this server;  94.23.244.** [Removed cus butthurt people]
PW France - Apparently has a bunch of sister servers i.e; Pweurope, xtremejade
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 07:49 pm by MamaVortex

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Why people gotta be jealous of EPW they got to be hating on the #1 private server EVAHH!!!!
They're buttmad like 99% of this server :/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Ohai look what i found
The IP of the source DDOSing the previous and this server;  -----

I don't see the point of this. You post a random IP, offering no proof whatsoever that they are behind it. Even if you had included proof answering DDOS with DDOS is not going to solve anything. Getting a DDOS protection in place is the only thing that will end this.
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 07:49 pm by Feone

Offline Altha

Hm ofc they would be hating the best i mean its obvious ;)

Offline Kibo

It is probably because of the Martians are behind all this is a conspiracy they did not want us to play at EPW  :P

MamaVortex

Ohai look what i found
The IP of the source DDOSing the previous and this server;  94.23.244.73

I don't see the point of this. You post a random IP, offering no proof whatsoever that they are behind it. Even if you had included proof answering DDOS with DDOS is not going to solve anything. Getting a DDOS protection in place is the only thing that will end this.
I was reading a few articles from the other servers being DDOSED apparently its the same continuous ip, But from more than one source. I was only sharing, not influencing anything, you just ASSUMED i would even waste my time DDOSing right back, But DDOS'ing isn't really my thing. But, to save you from anymore butthurt, ill remove part of it. So quit ***ing crying.
[And im sure noone else here would stoop that low as to DDOS in return]

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Ohai look what i found
The IP of the source DDOSing the previous and this server;  94.23.244.73

I was reading a few articles from the other servers being DDOSED apparently its the same continuous ip, But from more than one source. I was only sharing, not influencing anything, you just ASSUMED i would even waste my time DDOSing right back, But DDOS'ing isn't really my thing. But, to save you from anymore butthurt, ill remove part of it. So quit ***ing crying.
[And im sure noone else here would stoop that low as to DDOS in return]

Not neccesarily you, but posting an IP in public like this is pretty much encouraging pissed off random people to go and do something.

Offline bestia

thats no bs prove:The IP 94.23.244.73 resolves to the domain test.pwfrance.com (you can verify it yourself by typing "ping test.pwfrance.com" into the command prompt), and as such we are 100% sure they are the source of this attack.

Pwfrance is a lazy server that has existed for many years by stealing updates from other servers and using money to get better server files, they have never ever contributed anything to PW development and simply exist to fund the pocket of their admin, Tony.
Since they have declined in players recently we believe they are jelous of us and are using this attack to try to bring us down.
PWFrance also owns Pweurope, xtremejade and various other sister servers.

We believe you have the right to know exactly who is responsible for stopping you being able to play, and we will be contacting their providers with this solid evidence we have found to get their servers shut down.

note; a friend from deva showed me

MamaVortex

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And i know what you mean, But who knows. Frankly i just wish this server would shut down all-together even with the sister servers they own. I'm pretty sure DDOS'ing in general is against the law, but doing it against multiple people is as well. I would seek legal authority help for Agatio, but im pretty sure i shouldn;t interfere. I've owned a server myself and have been DDOS'd multiple times by people, including the IP i posted above earlier. I would very much love to see France PW Destroyed ^-^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
another server crash... it figures! But the GMs and Agatio did a good job at bringing the server back up! ^^; Keep up the good work admins and gms! ^^
Correct. I know who and i know why but what i don't know is why Agatio doesn't file against the "Person" involved ::). hell i could give agatio the adresss to the persons house if i tried hard enough. :-\ and its not a kid its a grown man that's why its so sad.

i've figured it out. he wanted 2x. Genius. I'm sure he'll stop if we get 3x... >:D

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
thats no bs prove:The IP 94.23.244.73 resolves to the domain test.pwfrance.com (you can verify it yourself by typing "ping test.pwfrance.com" into the command prompt), and as such we are 100% sure they are the source of this attack.

Pwfrance is a lazy server that has existed for many years by stealing updates from other servers and using money to get better server files, they have never ever contributed anything to PW development and simply exist to fund the pocket of their admin, Tony.
Since they have declined in players recently we believe they are jelous of us and are using this attack to try to bring us down.
PWFrance also owns Pweurope, xtremejade and various other sister servers.

We believe you have the right to know exactly who is responsible for stopping you being able to play, and we will be contacting their providers with this solid evidence we have found to get their servers shut down.

note; a friend from deva showed me

you know that pweurope have the same damn problem ? stop linking shit and accusing other servers for this

Offline bestia

its not shit ijs i just copied it and fyi pweurope works isnt effected  :P

Offline ROB

its PWI doing it lol that want me to waste more time and hard earned money  :P

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 06:28 pm by nuggerkj

MamaVortex

Am a Hacker  8) White Hat Hacker  :P 8) 8) LoL

Black hat.