Offline AnDrEz

• You're Ugly
  • Shine, no matter where you are!.
Sexy Chars :D

AnDrEz'-150 Demon Assasin
Carolet-148 Sage Archer
Khidari-149 Demon Wizie

Robbert

They need much more for make us leave here.. Epic is the best private server EVER :D
Those making farewell threads won't agree with you.

Offline Λrai

• Worm
Well, as I see at other Server-Websites, there are many People atm having Problems with DDOS-Attacks, if its the same Person? Idk.. could be. But seriously if other Servers, which haven't any success with their Servers, they just should try something other in Real Life, and don't destroy others People Game Life  ;)

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
WTB hackers address paying 1m EC.....
im gonna rape his dog and make him watch whats gonna happen to him after im done with doggy....
tyvm

what is the hacker was ----> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-13-XxDFXE04/T92WXmrfJ3I/AAAAAAAAB5s/UoSoTwcIGeQ/s1600/John-Cena-wwe-wallpaper.jpg
i dont care im afgani jihadist......
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Ryox

They need much more for make us leave here.. Epic is the best private server EVER :D

1+ I Agree. :) I won't ever leave this server and if they think otherwise, they have another thing coming!
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline ROB

the ones quitting are just impatient kids its not the servers fault that another server is jealous cause epicpw is #1 I have played a few other private servers epic is by far the best 8)

MamaVortex

Glad i retired from the code/hacking community. Its so stressfull... IM GETTING CROWS FEET... -Faint-

Offline Nana

the ones quitting are just impatient kids its not the servers fault that another server is jealous cause epicpw is #1 I have played a few other private servers epic is by far the best 8)

Funny how it's always kids who are impatient/spoiled/dumb/retarded/etc. Anyways, I had to go off topic just to point this out.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
another server crash... it figures! But the GMs and Agatio did a good job at bringing the server back up! ^^; Keep up the good work admins and gms! ^^
Correct. I know who and i know why but what i don't know is why Agatio doesn't file against the "Person" involved ::) . hell i could give agatio the adresss to the persons house if i tried hard enough. :-\ and its not a kid its a grown man that's why its so sad.

Seriously?  And you stand by and watch and do nothing to help?

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
lol hacker? more like a script bunny,let's just ignore him and he will go back to fapping to Red Hat

MamaVortex

Funny how it's always kids who are impatient/spoiled/dumb/retarded/etc. Anyways, I had to go off topic just to point this out.

I agree. I dont even  know why most people use the word "Kid " All of the time

"Hahaha kid go back to bed"
Or "Stfu kid"
"Your such a kid"
People honestly think the word KID is an insult. I bet 85% of people calling others Kids , Is a kid themself.
Not to mention, it isnt even an insult...Come to think of it, where the hell did this kid BS start? z.z Smh
Furthermore, Everyone was a kid at some point in life..like seriously. Are you people ***ing insane?

/Rage session over and....
/scene

Offline xangelx6

many servers r having this issue surprisingly so trying to find another one due to issues on this one is most likely gonna be a pain in the ass to find one no affected ...
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 07:59 pm by xangelx6

Offline Kibo

We have to do a macabre plan and find out where these hackers live, to punish them brutally 3:D

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
I wouldn't say kid's that quit the most.. I only would say, ppl that want play and want be there like non-stop.
I mean at begin this attacks, I used to stay very angry. But.. I started to think, free server, we don't need to pay to have a nice account in here.. so, we just need to thank Agatio and GM's for let us play free.. Yeah..
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Altha

Why people gotta be jealous of EPW they got to be hating on the #1 private server EVAHH!!!!