HATE hackers!!!

Offline KamaRi

• Love u all !
pfff poor admin...

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
we had the server up for a couple of hours, Agatio and GM's are doing a great work :) I believe they are going to get it def fix :D Go Go Team You Rock
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_

Offline Ryox

another server crash... it figures! But the GMs and Agatio did a good job at bringing the server back up! ^^; Keep up the good work admins and gms! ^^
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline Tenashi

Fking hacker needs a bullet to the head  :-X

MamaVortex

Indeed, Epic PW will forever and always be here. Long live EPW :)

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
well well.
 back to mass Effect  :)

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Again it's not a server crash, it's a DDoS. The server is up and running fine we just can't access it cuz of a dumb kid flooding the server's network with packets, causing every connection to be blocked by the firewall

Offline Ryox

hackers are just jealous because Epic PW is ranked #1 and they can't have their server ranked the top server for PWI <3

I love EPICPW :D Loving Staff and always answer my questions! ^^
-----------------------
Nakane - Lv 149 - Sage Barbarian
Nijo - Lv 148 - Sage Assassin
Arkarius - LV 147 - Sage Seeker
ArchFiend - Lv 135 - Sage Archer

-----------------------

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
WTB hackers address paying 1m EC.....
im gonna rape his dog and make him watch whats gonna happen to him after im done with doggy....
tyvm
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
another server crash... it figures! But the GMs and Agatio did a good job at bringing the server back up! ^^; Keep up the good work admins and gms! ^^
Correct. I know who and i know why but what i don't know is why Agatio doesn't file against the "Person" involved ::). hell i could give agatio the adresss to the persons house if i tried hard enough. :-\ and its not a kid its a grown man that's why its so sad.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
what do they even get out of doing it? their wasting their time stopping people playing a game xD reminds me of my little sister.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
WTB hackers address paying 1m EC.....
im gonna rape his dog and make him watch whats gonna happen to him after im done with doggy....
tyvm

what is the hacker was ----> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-13-XxDFXE04/T92WXmrfJ3I/AAAAAAAAB5s/UoSoTwcIGeQ/s1600/John-Cena-wwe-wallpaper.jpg

Robbert

Must be another server that competes with EPW, so they actually have what to earn, see those ppl quitting every hour, most likely they're joining another healthy sv.

MamaVortex

Correct. I know who and i know why but what i don't know is why Agatio doesn't file against the "Person" involved ::). hell i could give agatio the adresss to the persons house if i tried hard enough. :-\ and its not a kid its a grown man that's why its so sad.

Well aren't you just a smart cookie. You should PM me this Guys Ip/Name -Cough- Just wanna know his name and where he lives ^o^

Offline kelinha_

• WorkHard
  • Live your Life
  • Characters: kelinha_
They need much more for make us leave here.. Epic is the best private server EVER :D
Demon Cleric 145 - kelinha_