Epic Perfect World

OMG SERVER DOWN QQ

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

MamaVortex

You're just asking for an infraction or temp ban from a GM...You really should read what agatio said. "Please do not make anymore threads about this" What the hell is so hard to do? I mean come on... Read.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
You're just asking for an infraction or temp ban from a GM...You really should read what agatio said. "Please do not make anymore threads about this" What the hell is so hard to do? I mean come on... Read.

You poor soul... I pity you. You seriously don't get it, do you?

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis

Level of humor = MINUS 9000.

He just...Rick Rolled us all.

Weeeeeeeeell played, weeeeeeell played.

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

MamaVortex

Oh no, i understand it, but the GM's are stressed enough as is. With all of these lunatics making threads over and over complaining that the servers down, because they cant even read.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Oh no, i understand it, but the GM's are stressed enough as is. With all of these lunatics making threads over and over complaining that the servers down, because they cant even read.

The people who kept posting about the server crash gave me the idea and this was supposed to be a joke about their QQ-ing . You also should have checked the section where it was posted in before judging or explaining me what the GMs said.

Offline soheil

when i try to log in the timer starts and at the end i get the pop up message "unable to connect to the server" anyone else got this problem? if t is general is it going to get fixed? and if it is not general how can i fix this?

Offline Danica

server is having problems, gms are trying to fix it, why dont yall take this moment to go out with friends and do stuff in real life? this is a game , everyone panics when the server goes down.... amazing.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
when i try to log in the timer starts and at the end i get the pop up message "unable to connect to the server" anyone else got this problem? if t is general is it going to get fixed? and if it is not general how can i fix this?

If you read on the front page of the website Agatio has posted the message about the server status.  Our server is under DDoS attacks by someone throwing a temper tantrum , or jealous of our #1 place. :rolleyes:

We are aware of them and doing our best to fix them as soon as possible. Please don't make new topics about this.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I activated 2x event for exp, spirit, coins and drop that will last until it gets fixed.
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 03:54 pm by Shay

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
think it's the best time for PC maintenance.  :tiger-33:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

If you read on the front page of the website Agatio has posted the message about the server status.  Our server is under DDoS attacks by someone jealous of our #1 place. >:(

We are aware of them and doing our best to fix them as soon as possible. Please don't make new topics about this.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I activated 2x event for exp, spirit, coins and drop that will last until it gets fixed.

+1 danica

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Why you telling people to get friends and do stuff irl when you yourself are sitting here posting on forums?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Did anyone even see the first post..? no..? okay...