Epic Perfect World

Dragonblood(s): New Item(s)?

Offline Nyub

• Old Player
  • Goodbye, Lady Luck
  • Faction: Ki Leader
Don't know if this has been suggested yet, but would it be possible to add new items to that npc that lets you exchange dragonbloods for primordials?
For example, adding the star chart items on there.. or raptures... seeing as nowadays i hardly see any use of em, aside from the obvious primordials.
Or would it be possible to make PE's craftable with Dragonbloods as well?(For example; 25-50 DBS: 1 PE??) Nowadays, i don't know how many use em for reforges/hones due to the amount it requires per reforge/hone. Just a simple suggestion and or another alternative to getting more PE.
-1 , +1? You guys be the judge... (rip 3k jades)

Why not implement ST's as well? (For the folks that have been asking for Tradeable ST's for a long time now/alternative solution??)
Something like :

DBS:
2DBS/200DBS = 1ST/100ST?
5DBS/500DBS = 1ST/100ST?

DJS:
5 = 100ST?
10 = 100ST?

change the numbers if need be.
(Pose this as an alternative to TM runs, seeing as not many people(noobs) get invited to TM squads, unless they're in a faction let alone, a helpful one)
All in all
#MakeDBSGreatAgayn.
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2017, 04:24 pm by Nigoshi
Retired Player
Training for #ESL #BlackSquad #NemesisGaming

Offline Death

• Old Player
For example, adding the star chart items on there.. or raptures... seeing as nowadays i hardly see any use of em, aside from the obvious primordials.
-1 to these, I make my coins selling those tems :police:
Or would it be possible to make PE's craftable with Dragonbloods as well?(For example; 25-50 DBS: 1 PE??) Nowadays, i don't know how many use em for reforges/hones due to the amount it requires per reforge/hone. Just a simple suggestion and or another alternative to getting more PE.

+1 to this, it takes too many DBS to reshape or hone for it to be a viable method, 50 DBS=1 PE would be a good solution imo. It would also help new players get half decent R8 since primal dailies don't require good gear.

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran

+1 

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 as being a long term player that missed 1k pes and now theres the fact that you dont get 2 free ones anymore (insignificant but still miss it) and the amount recieved from gv has been nerfed. Any opportunity to get PE would be appreciated.

Offline Nyub

• Old Player
  • Goodbye, Lady Luck
Or even better... Aside from the 25/50 dbs : 1 PE suggestion
why not implement ST's as well? (For the folks that have been asking for Tradeable ST's for a long time now/alternative solution??)
Something like :

DBS:
2DBS/200DBS = 1ST/100ST?
5DBS/500DBS = 1ST/100ST?

DJS:
5 = 100ST?
10 = 100ST?

change the numbers if need be.
(Pose this as an alternative to TM runs, seeing as not many people(noobs) get invited to TM squads, unless they're in a faction let alone, a helpful one)
All in all
#MakeDBSGreatAgayn.
Last Edit: Feb 04, 2017, 04:20 pm by Nigoshi
Retired Player

Offline Liadri

• Characters: Liadri
  • Faction: Tempted
+1 I guess, wouldn't hurt.

Offline SilentKill

+1 Gives me something to do with the items

Offline KillSwitch

• Pew Pew
  • Characters: KillSwitch/GreyWorm
  • Faction: Aftermath
+1 would be nice to have a new way of getting st besides spamming the same dungeon over and over mindlessly since i work during both NW's

Offline Moist

• (๑・v・๑)
  • Discord discord
  • Characters: Moisture, Kat, Kursa, Kurso, Moist, Moisty, Kurses
  • Faction: Moist
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline Kensou

• nonfactor123psy
  • Characters: Kensou
  • Faction: NostalgiaRawrКошмар
would break economy..

jk

+1 since i hav lots of em and too lazy altho just two extra clicks

Offline Nyub

• Old Player
  • Goodbye, Lady Luck
would break economy..

jk

+1 since i hav lots of em and too lazy altho just two extra clicks
Bumped
Retired Player

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1. It would be nice to have more ways of getting things. Im not sure if people even use DBS for reshapes anymore.

Offline re

• hoe
  • Characters: re
+1
would be nice a new use for dbs

Offline Breakfast

• Old Player
  • Characters: Cheeto
+1 for more ways to get st

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
+1