Epic Perfect World

this is so annoying

ok, i waited 4 hrs for the patcher to go through since i had an old version of epw (was 32)...i got some kinda error and when i looked it up, it dealt with my direct X. So i went and did some research ended up deleting my reg files, took forever to fix that(i suggest not doing it), finally got my direct X back in working order. I no longer get that error but when i click start nothing happens. I dont want to have to result to redownloading and repatching which would take quiet a few hrs. Any idea how to fix this besides redownloading. Oh and ive done everything guide wise besides redownloading x.x  :tiger-27: :monkey-27: :pig-27:

edit: ill just redownload the bloody thing overnight or is since i have pwi official, is there anyway i can like copy my folder and overwrite it with the epw client and stuff?
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 02:49 am by cashcollecter

MamaVortex

No, You cannot copy EPW files and overwrite them with PWI files. Because this servers modification is a bit too high.

Patcher - Everyone here was getting the same patcher issue, it wouldnt run, perhaps more around the area of dual clienting.
I suggest as a fellow player, install EPW as normal, make sure everythings there. Then go to the file specified below

Your Epic Perfect World folder>Element[Double click this folder]>Then double click Elementclient.exe
This will allow you to open Epic PW without having to go through the patcher, that is if all of your files are Up-To-Date. I hope this helps.!
well i had downloaded my original epw file back when u could overwrite the pwi files, so that might have been the issue. im just downloading the epw files directly this time. i had tried the eleclient and it did the same wouldnt open or anything, everything was up to date took 4 hrs or so to update from 32-54 lol

MamaVortex

Alright, but if this error persists i would suggest contacting Agatio or any GM or try the Elementclient.exe again once you've completely re-installed.
Do not modify any file.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the option to "patch" the PWI client is no longer available.
you will have to indeed download our client :/

i would suggest adding the EpicPW whole folder into your antivirus exceptions to make sure it doesnt block anything.

only after adding the exceptin you canstart the game form the Launcher.exe

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
what can i do if i 've got this after update,fix,everything X_X

Offline Sirana

Open up your EPW Folder then go Patcher > Server.
Open up the serverlist with notepad and save the following

EPW
Epica1        28081:5.153.11.18   1
Epica2        28082:5.153.11.18   1
Epica3        443:5.153.11.18   1

If need be open up notepad separately and copy and paste, while saving as serverlist.txt then copy and merge to the folder.

Offline YoloBear

i'm having this same problem :(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i've modify the patch list(thx for helping me) and i wanna see if works,if works i'll make a party  8) :))

Offline YoloBear

just did that and this came up..

Offline ROB

server is offline atm