Epic Perfect World

Mama's Contests!

MamaVortex

Event Complete! Thank you for participating! Will do this again in the future , More Pvp, More questions.
Welcome to Mama's Trivia giveaway contest! Well once upon a time in a land far far away called archosaur, A lonely toon by the name of Mama got bored. So she says HEY! Why don't i do something for the people while we're being DDOSED to take some stress off of the GM's and give everyone an opportunity to win some EC or some Coin or both! So i made this! This event will consist of Trivia questions, Puzzles, And even Player Versus Player combat to see who wins a specific round. I spent some time putting this together and farming. I do hope you enjoy, and please spread the word. This is going to be an annual thing, once every few weeks when the community gets bored. The prizes will eventually rise too! So please do come back again. Thank you for visiting this thread, love and kisses from yours Truly! -Mama
(Thanks to everyone who wishes to participate. Dates are posted.)

*IMPORTANT*

Prize Chart:
There will be a total of 3 Questions each containing ONE winner and one winner only.

Theme: Real world
Question Number one:What dramatic event happened to cause the BP Oil spill. [What happened on the oil Rig out in the Gulf]
Prize: 75 Million Coins ~75 Epic Coin
Winner:Sinestro

Theme:Perfect World
Question Number two:In order, List all of the races in EPIC PW. Starting from the first race when you click "Create" Class not included. Only Race.
Earth Guard
Prize: 105 Million Coins ~105 Epic Coins
Winner:Illusive

Theme:PVP Match Denimes Vs Sinestro
Question Number three:[PVP]
Prize:175 Million Coins ~160 Epic Coins
Winner:Denimes

After-Event Screenshots
Denimes
Sinestrol
Illusive

Note: Prizes may change over the course of the night.

If i can get enough Likes/Favors in this id gladly host it ^^ All coins and EC coming from my pockets and my pockets alone. So please like ^_^

Rules:
1. You may not Flame, Troll, Or put down anyone if they win, and you do not. I give everyone an equal opportunity , There should be no reason to do any of the above.
2. You may NOT use Alt accounts, As in. If you win on one, and decide to use another forum account or Ingame account to win more than once , if i found out, you are banned from all future contests that i myself host.
3.No pretending to be someone else, If i WC "So and so has just won" I wouldnt suggest making an alt similar in contrast to the person who won, because just like rule Num.2 You'll be perma banned from all future contests.
4. No asking others for answers, this is a contest to see how well most players know how to use the forums, not all will be about the forums, even some questions come from ingame related things. (Some may even come from real-life incidents)

Participants

*Additional Infomation*

Schedule
Event start Date~  February 12th, 1:00pm Central Time.
End date~ February 12th time unspecified. This may change if i wake up too late or too early. Ill WC ingame.

How it's Going to Work.
Alright so! Lets get into some details. This is how it's going to work. I will be hosting the contest on the forum , but you'll be giving me the answers ingame! Now let me explain this. I will be posting question by question. Per say i post question number one, and so and so gets it right. I write it down on a piece of paper of who won what, then post question number two. The questions wont be up all at one time, rather one at a time until each question is answered in order. This event will be taking place once every few weeks to keep players occupied and un-bored in a sense. So, Moving on. I will make a chat in-game for this contest specifically  for the players themselves who signed up for this contest [once again, must be registered in order to participate] The participants of this contest will be in this chat, Whoever punches in the right answer wins , i will then The question showing that it is marked out and then add the winners name to the side of the questions. Each questions varies on what it will be about. It can range from Sports, PW, Call of Duty, Fashion, ANYTHING. So be prepared. There may even be PVP rounds as to where i choose two people to fight one another and the winner wins the loot for said round [Round being Question 1 , 2 , 3] If you win round 2 you win question two in other words. At the end everyone will receive their prizes, If i'm in the mood, i might host a bonus round at the end for the ones who haven't had a chance to get any EC or coin. Moving onto prizes. The prizes vary as well. From Epic coin, To coin, To gear, To mats. Or a combination of all or maybe just two. I may even give the winner the chance to choose what they want. Most rounds will mainly have 100million Coins or more as the prize along with 50-200 EC as well. Or just coin, it all depends on how i set it up. I think i've pretty much covered the basics, Recruitment for this event will end soon. So if you still wish to do so, please sign up and ill add your name to the list of participants. Thank you all!

*BE PREPARED!!!!!!!!*
  • Be ingame at all times During the time of 12pm-5pm!
  • Make sure you are buffed, Charmed, And ready to PVP incase i assign anyone to pvp!
  • Be on the forums and attentive ingame at ALL times
  • If you can do these you will be able to successfully get through this contest
  • Goodluck !!!

Last Edit: Feb 12, 2013, 07:11 pm by MamaVortex

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
First!

EDIT: This seems really interesting, I'm in
Yo

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
uhh you do know there is no like/favorite function right?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

MamaVortex

:normal-18: Obviously not...I meant if i get enough people to participate, in other words post what the person above you did, not actually click "LIKE" Smart azz e.o I meant if you wanted in and thought it would be pretty cool, post "I'm in" Or something along the lines of that. :normal-30:

MamaVortex

Should i count you in as a participant?

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
depends are questions based on game or real life or what? meh doesnt matter i will join.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

MamaVortex

depends are questions based on game or real life or what? meh doesnt matter i will join.

Most will be based on PW things, but yes, some on real life, Even from animes. The questions vary.

Offline Speedy

• Characters: Mangelhaft, SpeedyX, Naotsugo, Hakuro
  • Faction: none
Most will be based on PW things, but yes, some on real life, Even from animes. The questions vary.

Sounds interesting. I'm in, too.

- Signature made by Sideris

MamaVortex

Sounds interesting. I'm in, too.
Excellent!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I'm in. Mainly because you're name is just... osm. But, sounds fun. <3

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
im for sure in.

Offline ValetaNekik

Definitely in :3

Offline Craggan

Count me in too. Not that I can get in game until the weekend tho

MamaVortex

Yay, Love the response im getting from everyone. Thank you thank you!

Prizes and dates/Times may be altered due to fit other players schedules

MamaVortex

I'm in. Mainly because you're name is just... osm. But, sounds fun. <3

Pshhhh! You're name is way better :c