Epic Perfect World

Who is Erecho a try harder Assassin ? Rage Mode ? Trash ? ~ NO Serious Gameplay!

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Where new vid man ?

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Stop making new threads with the same stuff in it just bump the old ones if you hope anyone new cares about it
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
  • Adversary created them, and prominent finished them.
xD Funny part is he has like 3 times the vid on his signature..man.. 
NO ONE GIVES A FCK ABOUT UR 1V1.
I can be all the things you told me not to be

♥ Dev

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Stop making new threads with the same stuff in it just bump the old ones if you hope anyone new cares about it
You waste time bro

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
nigr must be really desperate to become known on here  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13:
this is like your 5th thread with the same videos?  :normal-2: :normal-11: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-22: :normal-21: :normal-43:

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Stop making new threads with the same stuff in it just bump the old ones if you hope anyone new cares about it
where is the problem i post  because not all watched, you guys are stay 24/7 but many friends are dont know this videos. i do for my friends not for you guys ... no 1 said watch this videos.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
where is the problem i post  because not all watched, you guys are stay 24/7 but many friends are dont know this videos. i do for my friends not for you guys ... *no 1 said watch this videos.
*That's why I didn't.
I'm just saying you can bump the old 300 threads instead of making new ones all the time.
Where is the problem?
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
*That's why I didn't.
I'm just saying you can bump the old 300 threads instead of making new ones all the time.
Where is the problem?
i cant because my old videos are put it from my 2rd acc if i Bump i will be moderated from Gms 

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
u can bump from anothers 500 accounts,, LEL
anyway, think we already noticed ur IQ level.

♥ Dev

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
i loved when this tyrants player trash to me i doo all Tyrants Siege what ever easy in 1vs1 ... you will see my IQ come 1vs1 Ingame and i show you my IQ whne i do you guys 321 in 1vs1 or 1vs2 stfu or do 1vs1 vs me my english very bad because im very young; and learn at school ... but still my skill is Insane and legendary no 1 can do what i do. 

Offline Tyrothius

• retired
  • retired
  • Characters: Tyroth
  • Faction: ArchEnemy/Siege
i loved when this tyrants player trash to me i doo all Tyrants Siege what ever easy in 1vs1 ... you will see my IQ come 1vs1 Ingame and i show you my IQ whne i do you guys 321 in 1vs1 or 1vs2 stfu or do 1vs1 vs me my english very bad because im very young; and learn at school ... but still my skill is Insane and legendary no 1 can do what i do.
actions speak louder than words man thats why most of them won't show up just keep tha tin mind  ;)
THIS COMES FROM RAUL HIMSELF
JUST ACCEPT THAT IM BETTER THAN SCRUBSEA

Yes easy dog = Bre

Offline ʙᴇʙᴇ

• Adversary
Looking how u think that being "good"in a game, will make ur  IQ higher.. is enough to see how stupid u are man..

♥ Dev

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.