Epic Perfect World

Sage vs Demon Sin

Offline guga818

Hey I'm new here and as I've always been I created a sin and make it sage (i whant it for pvp) but it seems that beeing sage or demon as a sin is meaningless cuz its more useful to be aps than a skill spammer, cam someone help me solve this, is it worth even buying the skills, or is it even worth to try to be a skill spammer in pvp or just aps, (sorry for my bad english) Ty

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
what ever gave you the idea it's more useful to be aps ? ..

anyways   .. aps or dph ... depends on player's gameplay style i guess...

BUT... with the gear set we have here,,  more and more PvP sin's are going for DPH right now i think.

and regardless of what u do, you should have all your skills sage/demon (level11) .. lol .. it's pretty cheap to do so :/

anyways.. i haven't PvP-d with my sin for some time now, so w/e i said here, is based on me fighting other sins, and also observing them...
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline guga818

Im atm 146 with 140 gear, but on the 1v1 ive tried I almost always try to do 2 times vs the same person and I do better on aps than on skill spamming, while in other servers/pwi I ALWAYS do better in skill spamming than in aps

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
that's because the gears at 146/140 level aren't really in favour of dph. those are more for aps.   

after you get r8 reforge, u gain a lot of atk levels, and ur dagger's could also use GoF or more attack levels... hence.. at end game, you might like DPH better.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
like shinigami said more r8 sins are going DPH since the upgrade from r8 set attack level gave DPH more viability.

most DPH sins go sage for the damage and Tidal.

i went demon on my sin since i liked the skills it offered and i switch from APS/DPH depending on the situation.(i suck at sin tho)

i think it's really up to your style of play. however if you want to have max APS with your R8 Gear you will be spending a lot of ECs reshaping for -interval, unless your really lucky.  ;D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Zabotuer

>:(

go from there brutha all i can say i got the gears for both @ 150 best on server. only way to win anyone here is with a "chocolate", wich youll see everyone using becuase there so easy to get lol.

if your melee vs melee here w/ chocolates yalls fight gunna last the entire 5 minutes till someone forgets first there chocolate ran out. that simple lol, other than that if ur sin vs any mage here.. forget about it. you wont be fast enough in DPH and you wont be damageing enough at APS becuase ur best base on average is "2.86(Full LA) / 3.33(2x HA)" here, if you dont use r8. If ur 4 you already got part of your r8 with at least 2 lucky draws on 2 peices of armor that "doesnt normally" get APS as fast as the normal gear. like say getting 3x on both arms and chest then all ya goto do is switch out the other peices that dont have aps onem for the no aps r8 peices to get the bonus, thats the only way here, and becuase of the amount of peices u need on the r8 to even get the bonus, you  wont manage to get 5 at all, unless your usin a genie with relentless courage and about 75 str on the genie to just get an extra 25% speed for 3 seconds with no spark in that case. not much damage there.  check out that thing there tho i know it sucks but what are we todo lol. but yea. hope that helps linkin to that.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2013, 06:18 am by Zabotuer

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
For your original question, both cultivations offer benefits for both APS and DPH build. Sage is by far the best in terms of damage, however demon offers superior stuns and critrate.

Also, seeing as every, single, damn, post by Zaboteur is a long, incoherent and nearly impossible to read rant about how he can't kill anything on his sin you should probably disregard his advice.

Offline Zabotuer

Just cant help your childish self huh?
Also, seeing as every, single, damn, post by Zaboteur is a long, incoherent and nearly impossible to read rant about how he can't kill anything on his sin you should probably disregard his advice.

grow up guy

Offline Uriel

• Worms.
  • Worms.
I did never read Zabotuers posts I dont have the will to read a wall of text.

dickroman

Just cant help your childish self huh?
grow up guy

didnt u say u taking a break from server cuz sins r too weak?

Offline djdirty_713

I don't care what anybody else says I listen to others the first time when I first built my sin on here and everyone was like you gotta go sage. Big mistake I'm sticking with demon everything from now on. My sins sage damage attacks are sad compared to any other sage or demon sin, might even delete her :'(