Epic Perfect World

Nerf signets

Offline Areashi

• Banned
waow I just saw this, feel better now lad?

I don't see anyone getting salty over whatever you're saying, if anything, only you are. your ability to always find a chance to mention artifex/apollumi in whatever kind of bullshit you are pulling out of your ass is astonishingly remarkable

back to the topic, when you made the post, I actually didn't read anything about the squad signet increasing cooldown suggestion, so I'm assuming you added that later. though if this is implemented, the cooldown shouldn't be that much bigger, as it already has a reasonable cooldown, and that's not the main problem of mass pk anyway

maybe increasing the cooldown of the faction signets significantly would be a better idea (instead of removing them completely) and keep the squad signets the way they are (or slightly increasing the cooldown as well). this way, people could still faction sig for events/exploring/whatever but it wouldn't be spammable in mass pk

either way, and regardless of your effort, I still disagree with your suggestion as a whole because pk isn't the only reason why both faction and squad signets are used for. now, you get it? it seems like I'm the one repeating myself now, but just in case you missed it, no to your suggestion. this is something that even you can understand, right?

now go on, be a better and stronger grown up and have the last word :normal-42:
"waow I just saw this, feel better now lad? 

I don't see anyone getting salty over whatever you're saying, if anything, only you are. your ability to always find a chance to mention artifex/apollumi in whatever kind of bullshit you are pulling out of your ass is astonishingly remarkable"

Everytime you idiots complain it's because of me being ''rude'' when in reality you're just unable to comprehend basic English.

|"back to the topic, when you made the post, I actually didn't read anything about the squad signet increasing cooldown suggestion, so I'm assuming you added that later. though if this is implemented, the cooldown shouldn't be that much bigger, as it already has a reasonable cooldown, and that's not the main problem of mass pk anyway"

No I did not, you can see this here:
http://prnt.sc/dx8a4x
http://prnt.sc/dx8aae

These are the only 2 edits which I have done on this. The difference is a period at the end.

"either way, and regardless of your effort, I still disagree with your suggestion as a whole because pk isn't the only reason why both faction and squad signets are used for. now, you get it? it seems like I'm the one repeating myself now, but just in case you missed it, no to your suggestion. this is something that even you can understand, right?"

Nobody elses uses faction signets for anything else apart from TW RG which is easily remedied by a Teleport Stone. People have played this game for many years (not you since you probably started playing last month or something) without the use of signets. This made PK much more skillbased and allowed us not to rely on numbers to win stuff. 

You saying that faction signets are used for other things when a teleport stone works even better is funny because it just shows how badly skill-less you people are, along with the fact that you are also lazy in a game. 

Squad signets, as I've said are totally different, they should be nerfed differently, good job admitting to not even reading the thread and acting like you know something, really shows a lot about you and your friends tbh.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
If you want to completely kill the server's mass PK, then yes, remove signets and watch the community migrate elsewhere.

Thankfully Burdette has a brain and wouldn't do something so stupid, lmao.
shhh they tring to make to a server a better place i would love to see what happen if ppl will remove the signets it would be so good.

ot yes +1 do w.e the fck u want with signets or remove those shi,t bring back real pk from 1.3

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
invalid suggestion, made by player who has never mass pkd and has literally 0 knowledge about mass pk
things changed people got lazy this will make mass pk last 10 mins 
gm can close thread now

Offline Areashi

• Banned
invalid suggestion, made by player who has never mass pkd and has literally 0 knowledge about mass pk
gm can close thread now
Invalid comment, made by terrible player who has never achieved anything apart from getting stomped for years by me
gm can moderate the idiot im replying to now

Offline Areashi

• Banned
gm can close thread now
Get 1 pushed more

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Invalid comment, made by terrible player who has never achieved anything apart from getting stomped for years by me
gm can moderate the idiot im replying to now
invalid comment because I beat you 8-2

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Get 1 pushed more
learn to pk then make suggestions 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
gm can close thread now, I am trying to make things easier for the staff

Offline Areashi

• Banned
learn to pk then make suggestions
When you become known on a class which doesn't require 3 skills to operate talk to me again 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
When you become known on a class which doesn't require 3 skills to operate talk to me again
assassin complaining about ea, that's what happens when you lose 8-2

Offline Areashi

• Banned
assassin complaining about ea, that's what happens when you lose 8-2
anglers was fun wasn't it? ah nvm it wasn't fun for you because you got destroyed

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
anglers was fun wasn't it? ah nvm it wasn't fun for you because you got destroyed
every time it ended up as 8-2 for me, easy wins didn't really try 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
our score at allies was like germany (me) vs brazil (you)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
every time it ended up as 8-2 for me, easy wins didn't really try
ur so mad that you're lying damn that sucks

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA