Epic Perfect World

Reinforcement from Great EPW players Needed

WibeX

Hello fellow EPW players,

Even though this guys video proves exact opposite of what he stated in his comment, can we please drown him in thumbs downs  :P

I personally think Pservers especially EPW Rule!  :-*

Private servers are even worse than the legitimate ones at the moment. They have the same bugs with a far worse community and stupidly designed gear. The only decent one was recently ruined. Good fight p server kids.

Antihero

You had me until the title. That being said...

This guy isn't relevant in any way so I wouldn't worry too much about what he says. He is right, however, about both the community and the gear. GMs on the other 2 highest voted sites are childish and arrogant. I'm not going to get into the rest of them. The players are all wannabe-factor types who, to be quite honest, weren't s*** on official and think that's going to be any different here. The gear can be ridiculous. Anyone who played Blue Dragon back in its "prime" saw that. Plus the constant QQ about autoclicking by people who were too dumb to realize what instacast meant... Long story short, private servers are a dying industry. Official isn't much better off either, though, so I guess we shouldn't feel bad.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Bradivoy gave it some comment on YouTube. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Wibex

I'm going to have a talk with a mischievous brat in my household who used my nickname  ^-^

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
lol zanryu says private servers are bad yet he is constantly playing on them.....

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
o_o wow.....................All I was thinking was, so many mirages and he didn't stack the right orbs to make it successful straight off Dx wasted my life watching that refine lol, epw refining seems sooo much faster now *_*

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Vitababe

• Former WC Personality
  • Characters: Vitamin
BWAHAHAHAHAH.
Zanryu.. <3
Don't be too hard on him.
I've known that guy forever.
He just has chronic grump-ass syndrome.
It's not his fault. qq
Vitamin
She doesn't even go here.

Offline toymaker3168

• Beginner
All I learned from this video is how much they fail refining

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Zan always creeped me out.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

MamaVortex

Foolishly i sat through the whole thing watching this utter moron enhance some...boots i think? -Facepalm- My lord..people these days >.>" God save this young man so that he may move onto the gates of heaven.. Even if shot down into hell from there, may his soul rest in peace in the inner ninth most circle of hell...Amen v.v

Offline zentopia

not his fault? not sure about what fault ur talking about  but is he acting childish? yes he is i played with Zanryu and his wana be best BM in all privat servers seen him in 5 p servers at least and 3  main servers raging tide archo and lothranis he is ridiculous haha i wouldn't really get upset about what he says as ppl commented he is irrelevant he and anyone who dislike private servers can simply  suck a d**** and not play them ^^