Epic Perfect World

dc

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
server on!!!!!!!
Please don't tell me it's a troll -.-.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player

Offline ReleK

Seems to be every night the server crashes now :S

Offline cleene

DC DC again an again  ??? ??? ??? ???
Archer 150 Cleene
Seeker 150 MsLoveD

Offline soheil

at least put "offline" instead of online in server status so we dont bother....

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
Yeah I hate to be the rude one here but.... this has gotten ridiculous. I'll be playing another server and checking forums here to see when  this gets fixed. 

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
[move]I got dcd about 2 secs after logging in, like a bawsss.  :tiger-26: [/move]

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
[move]I got dcd about 2 secs after logging in, like a bawsss.  :tiger-26: [/move]
LOL. What a bouse.

Offline Madison

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/server-random-disconnections/msg44361/?topicseen#new

yeah..

Thanks for this, but honestly, how does that compensate on a server that's down anyway?  Can't get to use it!
 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Madison

at least put "offline" instead of online in server status so we dont bother....

Soooo agreeing with this!
 ;) ;)

Offline starrwynnd

To be honest people its a free game, they put very hard work into creating something to entertain us that we don't have to pay for, i mean yes you can choose to donate which keeps the game going and free for all, but why get so upset its not like you paid for it and they are doing what they can to fix it. How would you like them to compensate you make it more free? Just my 2 cents.

Offline Madison

To be honest people its a free game, they put very hard work into creating something to entertain us that we don't have to pay for, i mean yes you can choose to donate which keeps the game going and free for all, but why get so upset its not like you paid for it and they are doing what they can to fix it. How would you like them to compensate you make it more free? Just my 2 cents.

I don't think the compensation is really the issue that's annoying people, to be honest. I mean, sure, there are those who suggested this, and were happy when it was in fact given ... so kudo's to Aga for keeping them happy.  However, the "Server Status: ONLINE" issue, is a real annoyance.  I don't know much about computing, so I won't even attempt to make suggestions on how to fix the problem.  But, surely the status message can be changed to reflect "Server Status: OFFLINE" when the server is in fact off?  That would save a lot of trouble for those attempting to connect and not being able to.  At least then they'd know it was a server issue and not on their side?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it might be pointing to our test servers ;O
Thanks for letting us know about this and sorry for any troubles we caused you with that message  :-\