• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
IGN : Nia
re did mine
Thanks for the support Famila and loving hubby Archy Embarrassed
:normal-2: the best

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Bump for last day!
Please remember: 800x1000 (800 pixels width, 1000 pixels height)

Offline xFrozen

• Random who calls randons
  • Let it go
  • Characters: Frozen
  • Faction: Artifex
when resultsss? :D
Violent delights have Violent ends
Hell is Other People

xFrozen, Froozenn, Venoomancer, OhYou, _Chaos, Emplres, Doloress - Artifex#1 - All R8R -chan 3x mag, 2attmatk orns - 3 Year old player that love calling players random even being random <3

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
Announcing winners tomorrow.  ^-^

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
IGN : Nia
re did mine
Thanks for the support Famila and loving hubby Archy Embarrassed
I liked this one more ;D

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
1st Place and Winner: Jessalyn
Entry: 

2nd Place: Emery
Entry: 

3rd Place: Leonora
Entry: 

4th Place: SupergirI
Entry: 

5th Place: Revenant
Entry: 

Thank you for participating! All the entries were lovely, so I decided to increase the participation prize a little for all the effort you guys put into your work.
Please contact the staff if you haven't received your prize, as I might not be around by then.
Take care cuties  :monkey-23:

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
1st Place and Winner: Jessalyn
Entry:
[/font]

2nd Place: Emery

Entry:

[/font]

3rd Place: Leonora

Entry:

[/font]

4th Place: SupergirI

Entry:

[/font]

5th Place: Revenant

Entry:

[/font]

Thank you for participating! All the entries were lovely, so I decided to increase the participation prize a little for all the effort you guys put into your work.
Please contact the staff if you haven't received your prize, as I might not be around by then.
Take care cuties  :monkey-23:

::(((((((( don't leave gm omg 

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
LEL... Its kinda strange judge, or its favorism, but how second place poster with only SS without any work and putted on official poster text can be better for example 3th place poster, where is done much more job with crop, shading and oter works.

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
LEL... Its kinda strange judge, or its favorism, but how second place poster with only SS without any work and putted on official poster text can be better for example 3th place poster, where is done much more job with crop, shading and oter works.
I don't see how it does not have any work put into it, if you check it out the screenshot has edits such as added effects on the dress, the eyes, the lightning and so on, but the location is also very fitting along with effort gone into recreating the characters. (I don't see why the heavier edit should automatically be the winner anyways.)

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
No work? It might not look like it but I spent 5 hours creating ini's, fashion sets, color correcting/editing her hair and skin, redrawing her dress, editing the mechanic things off the wall, editing the beasts shirt so he doesnt look naked and much more

Gz to all participants the entries were amazing  :pig-23:
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2017, 01:08 pm by Rin

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Gz all  :normal-25: Star Wars bestest! Also Emerys 2nd place was deserved, stop cry  :normal-25: