hello
Changed my mind about it after understanding the server more

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
Changed my mind about it after understanding the server more
cmon im sure it gonna be as with skillsender, lets make it a bit faster :3

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
... bit faster? Being able to be instant 18 m/s would be insane, and definitely not fun at all.  In my opinion at least.  I can't imagine how effortless in mass PK would be supporting in air for cleric and mystic with that speed, since you could always make it to the target on time. Escaping would be so much easier as well.
Few people cheating doesn't justify breaking the game so badly, and I am sure that with the next server update, cheating is going to be quite harder.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
... bit faster? Being able to be instant 18 m/s would be insane, and definitely not fun at all.  In my opinion at least.  I can't imagine how effortless in mass PK would be supporting in air for cleric and mystic with that speed, since you could always make it to the target on time. Escaping would be so much easier as well.
Few people cheating doesn't justify breaking the game so badly, and I am sure that with the next server update, cheating is going to be quite harder.
Are you able to explain a bit more about that? 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Some measures are being done, that's all...

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Some measures are being done, that's all...
thx bro :) 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Some measures are being done, that's all...
Sounds Interesting, I assume you can't elaborate to prevent people working around it?
thx bro :)
Yes. As the beacon of good in the community this must be amazing news ;D

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Sounds Interesting, I assume you can't elaborate to prevent people working around it?
Yes. As the beacon of good in the community this must be amazing news ;D

yea man, its fantastic news! 

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Even tho yes it does look unofficial , i think it wouldn't be that insane issue. People definitly seem to enjoy the more fast paced PVP , specially considering how long they have been playing this game for.
In the end of the day whole EPW is unofficial  to an extent if we really look into it.

But if something will be happening in order to prevent others to abuse it then i guess that's ok aswell.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
... bit faster?
I mean the process of adding
Being able to be instant 18 m/s
why 18 when it's 10
I can't imagine how effortless in mass PK would be supporting in air for cleric and mystic with that speed, since you could always make it to the target on time. Escaping would be so much easier as well.
I noticed that many eps here prefer to stay on the ground, even more than "air-eps" mb, wow supporting in air so popular
yeah a chance to survive, but they still have to go down then=being targeted again=killed, thats who pk goes you know :rolleyes:
and it's not only for supp classes, for example for ppl who are far from their pt/pt which is far from another pt/et cetera
since I've been playing here I saw very few air-pk, ppl just avoid it
/////
PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT OF RANGE ONLY FOR A FEW METERS DIE JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T FLY STRAIGHT TO THEM, add speedstart or my senpai will kick me
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2017, 10:19 pm by Esudesu

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
why 18 when it's 10
5 m/s base + 13 m/s accelerated, this is how flyers work

I noticed that many eps here prefer to stay on the ground, even more than "air-eps"
yep, they would definitely prefer to stay on the ground, especially if speed start was implemented. 18 m/s is so useless.
Better to be 5 on the ground with constant stun from AoE  ;)

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
5 m/s base + 13 m/s accelerated, this is how flyers work
yep, they would definitely prefer to stay on the ground, especially if speed start was implemented. 18 m/s is so useless.
Better to be 5 on the ground with constant stun from AoE  ;)
As much as I like the air, too many EA + WF squads in the air to stay up there. 
O:-)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
As much as I like the air, too many EA + WF squads in the air to stay up there.
O:-)
You could always fly right by the ground...