Epic Perfect World

EA Leveling Guide (Solo PV lvl 135+)

Offline 𝔑𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔬𝔫

• 𝔓𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔪𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢
  • 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓸 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝒆𝓻
  • Characters: Hiromitsu
  • Faction: None ATM
This guide is for those player who want to make a new EA without Spending much gold/ec to buy Level Scroll or Super Level Scroll to get maxed

First you need the following:

1 - You need to have a full set of Arena Gear lvl 130 and to get those gear here is the guide -Click here-
( Note: We only make Arena Gears till we Get max and it's an Option for you to make demonic to dragon gear but if I were you, save your gold for r8)

2 - You need to have a culti cause I do recommend to have 3 spark for survival because you can't just rely on "Wings of Grace" for immunity when a bunch of mobs attacks you, you need to have 2 sparks for another immunity duration enough to make your HP charm tick then you can attack by using AOE skill.

3 - Max your spirit and equip a war avatar cards S+ or this is optional unless if you know what you are doing.

4 - Buy an "Auto-Recovery Stone" and "Crab Meat Jiaozi" from Gods Giving then press "H" after you buy those and drag "Crab Meat Jiaozi" from HP box and check it then set the percentage to 50%.

5 - For weapon, I do recommend using a crossbow with 2x "Pure Stone of the Savant Channel" for channelling to kill mobs fast.

6 - Using a Spirit of Defense is optional too but it would be better if you use it to have more Def or Cleric/EP buff will do.

7 - For genie skill you it's up to you but make sure you have these 3 which is Expel (For Pulling Mobs) Tangling Mire (very useful for Physical AOE's like Sharpened Tooth Arrow and Wingburst and Holy Path.

8 - Be patience and be wise it might take a couple of hours to get max but it's pretty fun and challenging if you ask me :normal-25:

Here is the video on how I do it :tiger-25:

Have fun with your EA :normal-25:

Offline nanoy

• Mokka
  • Characters: nanoy

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Use SLS, nice guide !

Offline Marika

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
ty it helps me a lot

Offline ---

• Forum Veteran

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Cool guide , SLS faster tho
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.