Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy 2012-2017

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
take care and much respect
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
Ole tubli naaber :'(

Offline GokuVII

• Banned
I would like to say so much about you and the great person that you are, but I do not fit so many words brother, thank you for so many things, learned from you in such a short time and wish you the best and luck in your life, I hope to continue learning Of you in the future and thank you very much for everything.

NEVER FORGET
THEALLIANCE#1

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
Yeah i enjoyed my time in AE. Good job Tero for your dedication to the fac and props to all original members that helped glue that faction together. AE played a vital part in my days gearing Hiro and also learning how to mass and 1v1.  I'll miss our battles together, our battles with eachother, the laughter, and the insanity. Cheers and happy 2017 btw everyone. Tero skype me if you read this by chance k.

- Sincerely Clovis

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ow reaIIy ? Nooooo :( 
It's so sad to see another guiId going... especiaIIy as Pedro Said, one that been here since the very beginning... i've tried to support Nimy as much as i can because there is aIot of stress than some peopIe can't imagine ... so yes, you reaIIy deserve respect in that for keeping it aIive for 6 years. Sure you weren't that weII known Iike some factions in the first years, but Iook now, everyone does know who ArchEnemy is. CongratuIations Tero :).
Wish you the best in Iife and to the peopIe that been foIIowing you. They aIso deserve some respect for staying with you for aII this time. 
hope to see you sometimes ingame too, see you !  :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Pluto

• Hi there... from Pluto
  • Characters: xPlutonianx
  • Faction: Moist/Samurai_侍
I joined this game recently and don't know much about you guys, but the tw against AE were really fun :). GL with your life, i will definitely miss you guys.. and as few others said, you and others who supported ofc did a great job for keeping a faction for so long especially when it took time for AE to be known, is hard since as far i know most people likes to bet on the winning side. No one who isn't a leader or have some experience as one or helping one, have any idea what weight a leader carries when they care for the faction and dedicated... so CHEERS  ^-^

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
take care! wish you guys the best :normal-25: :pig-23: :pig-23:
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
So sad to see you guys go !! I enjoyed my periods of time being with AE. I had fun with you guys ! Ya gonna be seriously missed  :'(

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
RIP, AE. 

However, welcome to Triade all of you. 
:)

Guess we'll all still be pking against you guys.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Merges into Triad since their alliance wasn't very helpful

topkek

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Enjoyed my time in there, had lots of laughs.

- Stajson/Refresh
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Tyrothius

• retired
  • retired
  • Characters: Tyroth
  • Faction: ArchEnemy/Siege
I had fkn great times in ArchEnemy bro this whas my first faction and will always be my last faction even tho i made little breaks but i will always be an ArchEnemy. We had allot of hard times but also allot of great moments PK wise and in other ways aswell like inside faction events and so on. I would like to thank you for all the things we did together its sad to let it go but at every beginning there is an end for anything and everyone. it whas a great honnor to be you officer / director and pk leader. I'll keep my bm in AE for sure and keep recording with it if needed in the name of AE. 

Greetings,
your bm Tyroth.

#1factionForTheAlliance

:monkey-42: :monkey-42: :monkey-42: :monkey-42: :monkey-42: :monkey-42: :monkey-42: :monkey-42: 
THIS COMES FROM RAUL HIMSELF
JUST ACCEPT THAT IM BETTER THAN SCRUBSEA

Yes easy dog = Bre