Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy 2012-2017

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Leading a faction in a private server for almost 6 years is something many hasn't achieved. Our enemies, and there has been plenty, always like to say that AE never achieved anything. Well there are many ways to approach what you would call an achievement. Winning pk, winning TW, having most lands, trashtalking on wc all the time. My way of leading has always been very consuming because I always tried to treat all my members more than just pixels or an army. I always tried to find the time to listen my peoples worries and troubles, tried to help them always with the best of my abilities. Some call it carebear, I call it simply caring. But everything and everyone has limits. I have been giving my all to ArchEnemy since 2012 and sometimes even for the sake of my family.

So today, lower the flag cause ArchEnemy will disband. And our enemies, raise the flag if you feel to do so. In the end it wasn't you who made us disband, it was me. Like I always said, ArchEnemy will never die unless I say so. Sounds cocky but that's how it always was.

I want to thank each and every person who have walked this journey with me, I have made countless friends, some have even became friends irl and we will surely stay in touch. I will continue doing things on a smaller scale and people who are close to me will most likely follow.

ArchEnemy, as a faction will remain. We will still log from time to time to do some rpk but TW and mass pk we won't do anymore.

Take care everyone!

#CuredFromCancer

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
good luck brah  :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-35:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Sad to see another guild going ,specially one that has been arround since the start of EPW .

Regardless of our differences lately when it comes to PVP , you were always a respecfull person , and no matter what anyone says , you did a good job keeping a guild alive so long. 
Props for all the hard work  you put in ArchEnemy, many people who might sh*t talk , won't be able to lead a guild actively for 1year, so ignore them if it happens.

Had alot of fun PK's with you guys ever since i came to this server, so i'll just wish you guys GL with everything in life, specially to you and Criss!
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Wish you the best. Sure, lately we werent best friends but whoever has that many people following will also have his good sides. Thanks for the fun pks/tws, will be sad with a faction less to compete with. Good luck in real life and family, good decision setting priorities there. See you ingame.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
I do said respect Tero for all u accomplished there, good luck in real life wish u the best to u and Cris  :tiger-23:

Offline Hya

• Miles of Peach Blossom
  • 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
  • Characters: Tadaima
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Thanks for the pks. And good luck irl.  :normal-42:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Take care mate

Offline Areashi

• Banned
"Leading a faction in a private server for almost 6 years is something many hasn't achieved."

Lol, leading a faction is easy, just ends up being a huge waste of time.
Your faction hasn't really achieved anything worth noting so w/e. You may claim to have led a faction for 6 years but it's actually 5 if it's 2012-2017 > and till 2014 the faction didn't even become known in the slightest. Sadly this is a bigger waste of time than any other venture in the history of PW probably.

Sad to see another guild going ,specially one that has been arround since the start of EPW .

Regardless of our differences lately when it comes to PVP , you were always a respecfull person , and no matter what anyone says , you did a good job keeping a guild alive so long.
Props for all the hard work  you put in ArchEnemy, many people who might sh*t talk , won't be able to lead a guild actively for 1year, so ignore them if it happens.

Had alot of fun PK's with you guys ever since i came to this server, so i'll just wish you guys GL with everything in life, specially to you and Criss!

''many people who ... talk, won't be able to lead a guild ... for 1 year''

Like anyone needs to? You're acting as if being a faction leader is hard work in this game.

Good luck in life, that's all I wish you.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
You did great keeping up a guild for so long. Wishing all the best for you, Cris and the children :tiger-25: :tiger-23:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
 :'( Good luck to you and cris bro ! Best faction.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex