Epic Perfect World

Post your pets!

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))
:police:

:normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48:
Sweet cuties ♥

Ellie is in Atlanta with daddy right now, and Baxter has been depressed af so we've been hiking more. Also mom adopted a new pupper, but they are on a trial period because her older yorkie doesn't like other female dogs. Fingers crossed because she's sweet af and Baxter adores her. Don't have any good photos of her yet, but she is the darker merle puppy that is sitting up.  :-X

Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Hannah

• xаннаx✮
  • https://linktr.ee/jinksu
  • Characters: Nocte - Skittles - Hocuspocus - Scuttle
  • Faction: JINKSU
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2017, 03:38 am by Hannah

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
Sweet cuties ♥

Ellie is in Atlanta with daddy right now, and Baxter has been depressed af so we've been hiking more. Also mom adopted a new pupper, but they are on a trial period because her older yorkie doesn't like other female dogs. Fingers crossed because she's sweet af and Baxter adores her. Don't have any good photos of her yet, but she is the darker merle puppy that is sitting up.  :-X

Ty ty  :pig-48:
And I've always wanted to have a doggo, dammit  :normal-12:

2 borkers

:tiger-2:

A gift from the best cousin in universe. Gotta feed it buggos, flies and local biches

Last Edit: Oct 13, 2017, 12:51 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))
Not actually my pets, but I've been volunteering at a local city kill shelter lately to try and get some of the animals picked up by rescues and fosters, and I thought the kitties were very cute.  :(

Calico kitty has been picked up by a rescue already, we are still working on the two kittens. Second baby has a respiratory infection and is being treated.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
Here is my kitteh sleeping while I play

nvm..have to change my image storage website
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2017, 02:28 pm by Slinky

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Well, he's not living with us anymore. Felt better and was sent back to nature and probably eatend alive the same day but I recently found this pic in my albums that warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful birb he has become  :'(

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Miuu

• ♡♡
  • Characters: Miuu

Offline epwplayer

• ye
  • epw
re U_n3b_V5_GVRA
bes seems to be fully matured now.

Offline THE RT2PM TOPOLM

• Forum Veteran