Epic Perfect World

Post your pets!

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
Do you really pet that  :o
It is a rescued common kestrel (or so I know) and back to nature now  :normal-4:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Pretty much the only reason I show up every other week. Baxter spam.  :-\
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline viviana

• Characters: Cara
  • Faction: Erudite

Pretty much the only reason I show up every other week. Baxter spam.  :-\
This is super cute! I have tried so many times to convince my boyfriend that we need a dog but he just won't give in!
I am almost perfect; when i heavily photoshop my selfies :-D
This is super cute! I have tried so many times to convince my boyfriend that we need a dog but he just won't give in!
Some people just aren't up for training or how much time an actual puppy takes. Maybe ask him if looking for a slightly older puppy through rescues or adoption events would be better? A lot of times you can find a puppy who has been fostered and is already potty-trained and possibly even learning commands, so it's a little easier on your schedule! 
Baxter was already crate trained and (mostly) potty trained when I found him, and he's around 7mos now. We got him when he was around 6mos. So he's still young and very playful and puppy mannered! (I also say mostly because we have had two accidents in the house since his neuter, but those were both due to timing errors on us taking him outside.)
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline viviana

• Characters: Cara
  • Faction: Erudite
Some people just aren't up for training or how much time an actual puppy takes. Maybe ask him if looking for a slightly older puppy through rescues or adoption events would be better? A lot of times you can find a puppy who has been fostered and is already potty-trained and possibly even learning commands, so it's a little easier on your schedule!
Baxter was already crate trained and (mostly) potty trained when I found him, and he's around 7mos now. We got him when he was around 6mos. So he's still young and very playful and puppy mannered! (I also say mostly because we have had two accidents in the house since his neuter, but those were both due to timing errors on us taking him outside.)
Trust me darling...i have tried everything to convince him but i gave up. I get really frustrated sometimes because i know that i can handle the work that comes with it. I was planning to ask again..and maybe you are right, maybe an older puppy is a good idea. Let's see how it goes. Fingers crossed! 
I am almost perfect; when i heavily photoshop my selfies :-D
Trust me darling...i have tried everything to convince him but i gave up. I get really frustrated sometimes because i know that i can handle the work that comes with it. I was planning to ask again..and maybe you are right, maybe an older puppy is a good idea. Let's see how it goes. Fingers crossed!
Any luck?  :(

I come with updates! We are all up to date on vetting and and signed up for obedience group classes. He's been doing well with me, but not so great in public so I thought a group setting would help out. If things go well I'm going to take us through competitive classes as well. We won't be able to compete, since he is not purebred and therefore can't be registered PAL/ILP with the AKC, but I think it'd still be fun for both of us and keep him active physically/mentally. 
We've grown from 27lbs to 40lbs, and his confidence has grown exponentially. 

Okay spam done now.  :rolleyes: :-[

art hoarde

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy

Offline x u u y a

• Faction: Artifex

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Anyone know what kind of bird this is?

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
never seen such species with red nails before

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
:normal-2:

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Cyan

• Faction: Squid
Wth u xoxo mean maddy! 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Wth u xoxo mean maddy!
He's such a nice guy, nicest guy on forums  O:-)

Oh and also R.I.P. )))
Baxter isn't super impressed with his new sister.

art hoarde