Epic Perfect World

ANNOYING AND SELFISH >.<!

GUYS! i've just found out that there are players i think lost their respect to others.. as i played along, (of course i was a newbie) there's a certain charcter or user that i've ask something.. i'll ask about the where and whats questions..to think its not that hard to reply or to say truth, instead he put me in that i think lvl 145 monsters in which i dont know the basics yet, i was unable to level faster and learn the things i want to learn...in general, i was upset on this kind of trait that mostly chracters do...maybe someday it will be a LAW??hahaha....just kidding..maybe the GM can do something about this RUDE!!!! people...actually, theres so many things i want to share but this is just a teaser...

BITTER!!  :rolleyes:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
That's just how people are... lol. Jerks exist whether you like it or not. You'll just have to deal with it. Not really a problem until they scam/attempt to scam you. Not taking up for them or anything *Cough* but GM's have more important things to do than punish pranksters xD.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
O.o? was this like one specific person you were asking and not everyone is going to give you a straight up answer..........there are those who are happy to answer....tolerate answering and just don't care xP lol but I don't see an issue....I've always looked up on the forums for answer's I need or help those who ask me.  :-[

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline SwagDolphin

• Dolphins
  • It's k, it happens to everyone sometimes
Sounds like you had a fun time to me. But you're already on the forums now so go look up newbie guides to starting out. Here, i'll help ya out to help redeem your faith in the human race

http://epicpw.com/guides/in-depth-beginner's-guide/

Boom ready for the real world. Now fly little baby bird, spread your wings and end all of the jerks of gaming!
IGN: Superjelly - BM

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... except land sharks..

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well, the Game's not G-rated last time i checked o.o

anyways.. can't do anything about the "rude" people o.o

except for introducing them to your Blacklist.

ofc. there's GMs if they break any game rules.. but for these kind of things can't do much >.> other than get used to it o.o ... it's just a game after all..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
you mentioned 145 lvl mobs, Shrine Of ANcestors perhaps?. thats actually a good place to grind and farm EC.  once you get 130 (Arena ) Gear and learn the basics, it's a nice levelling spot.

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Tali

I'm sorry to hear that someone misled you, or directed you to an area that was too high for your level.

There's tons of players that are genuinely good people, don't rule them out simply because of one or two players.  :-\

Generalization breeds prejudice.

and prejudice breeds genocide.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

so beautiful  :normal-12:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

im just sharing...XD..hahaha....actually i've read also in forums and it helps me a lot..some people are just Rude you know..nature of human..hahha...but i think as the time goes by, i can adopt the environment...HOOORAY! for guys who are kind..and it give me some items and coins XD???(LLOOOOLLLLOOOLLL!!!)

#sharing is good...hahahaha...

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
im just sharing...XD..hahaha....actually i've read also in forums and it helps me a lot..some people are just Rude you know..nature of human..hahha...but i think as the time goes by, i can adopt the environment...HOOORAY! for guys who are kind..and it give me some items and coins XD???(LLOOOOLLLLOOOLLL!!!)

coins and items are easily obtained in game.. just needs a bit of time and effort.   :tiger-1: also you can donate or Vote for Cubi Gold.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3

Ok this is when I gotta be the tough cookie here...........THAT IS MOOCHING!!! It's super easy for a new person to just vote and buy 10m big notes for coin.....read the nub guides so they know where to farm their gear and also where to grind your lvls.....personally...just getting things for free like that is just low. No respect...

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.

I gib u money for nudes, KK? :tiger-47:
I'm sorry to hear that someone misled you, or directed you to an area that was too high for your level.

There's tons of players that are genuinely good people, don't rule them out simply because of one or two players.  :-\

Arduous

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
ikr That's just how some ppl are D: :-[

Bow Down Bishs.
hahahaha...i think mooching is just very exaggeRATING THAN asking "can u give me somthing" ryt?
i'm totally against that i was MOOCHING to some people i just want to help me and give me a lending hand so that i can start easily and learn fast..hehehe..im not saying that i'm against you or anybody else..Just, pick the right words..hehehe XD..

BTW, never mind what i said on top, XD.. i just want to clarify to those people who are very selfish in spots..(e.g. i m the first who got the spot in the Valley of Scarred then suddenly this player i think "LegendZ" turn into my spot and he was stronger than me so, he can get more exp than me because he's the one who can kill those mobs...) will you PLEASE respect??hahahaha...

for BITTER and for worse,hahah..just sharing and not arguing with someone...hahah..

Figure 1.1 lol!

If player A ask question and help to player B, and player B grant those request unconditionally, it will develop to the mindset of player A that whenever any player ask player A he/she will do the same as player B..did you get it?

let me elaborate in simple layman's term:

"Dont do unto others what you dont want other's do unto you"hehehe..