Epic Perfect World

Fc runs/mats

Offline Draconis

• __SINS__
Im a sin so i do the stealthing fc and nearly 149, once 149 how many runs wud it take to get 150? Or how many runs worth of mats to get 150? Plz help, thankyou!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
149-150 is a long grind. If i remember correctly you only get around 1% Exp from FC mats at 149 ( almost 100 runs?) .  When i'm 149 i just do PV runs. you can finish PV in minutes and come out with roughly 3-4%. I also use Training Esos and Super Level Scrolls when i have ECs to spare.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Also consider just running FC a few times a day and selling the mats. You won't level very fast but the money you make from it will pay for a good amount of your gear while you level. If you alternate it with PV then it will be somewhat less annoying of a grind as well.

I'm not sure how effective the new TT mobs are but running a few TT's for fairy boxes for extra EC's is also a good idea. Especially if this gets you some exp and variation in lvling areas along the way.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Also consider just running FC a few times a day and selling the mats. You won't level very fast but the money you make from it will pay for a good amount of your gear while you level. If you alternate it with PV then it will be somewhat less annoying of a grind as well.

I'm not sure how effective the new TT mobs are but running a few TT's for fairy boxes for extra EC's is also a good idea. Especially if this gets you some exp and variation in lvling areas along the way.

yea... nice idea. i'm trying to level my psy atm.. guess i'll do this later.  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
think it was 25-30 solo fc's when i got my first sin to 150. didnt count the mats but yea it takes a good couple few to get 149-150 gl :3

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
think it was 25-30 solo fc's when i got my first sin to 150. didnt count the mats but yea it takes a good couple few to get 149-150 gl :3

I did solo FC on my sins (yes, more than one) and I kill all in there.
(Skip Dragoons, PWI crippled their XP to 45, to stop FC glitch leveling there.)

It was 5.4% for all mobs and boses (including Elementos on 2nd boss),
and 1.1% for mats. Plus about 22-24 mill coins per run, if you're not
"too proud" to pick them.

That way you need 16 runs. Each run 55-60 min.

Or 12 runs in FC for 24 Pure Gods, and 8-9 in PV, to mix a bit for refreshment. :)

Use Chill of the Deep for mobs (turn it off for bosses), and try how much you can
pull for Subsea and Earthen. Big room can pull half and half. Third corridor pull
directly to boss, the rest of corridor you will run anyway, no need to make circles.
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013, 06:04 am by geriatrix
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

bvanharjr

I did solo FC on my sins (yes, more than one) and I kill all in there.
(Skip Dragoons, PWI crippled their XP to 45, to stop FC glitch leveling there.)

It was 5.4% for all mobs and boses (including Elementos on 2nd boss),
and 1.1% for mats. Plus about 22-24 mill coins per run, if you're not
"too proud" to pick them.

That way you need 16 runs. Each run 55-60 min.

Or 12 runs in FC for 24 Pure Gods, and 8-9 in PV, to mix a bit for refreshment. :)

Use Chill of the Deep for mobs (turn it off for bosses), and try how much you can
pull for Subsea and Earthen. Big room can pull half and half. Third corridor pull
directly to boss, the rest of corridor you will run anyway, no need to make circles.

DO NOT SKIP ANY Bosses, even though PWI cut down the EXP from the dragoon boss, it Still drops mats used to make 145 gears! :)