Epic Perfect World

Known issues

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Skill books you get from Boutique Agent with the Mysterious Pages won't let you learn the skill. I have my 3rd fairy, so am high enough to learn the skills.
Seeker's skills?

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Skill books you get from Boutique Agent with the Mysterious Pages won't let you learn the skill. I have my 3rd fairy, so am high enough to learn the skills.
Seeker's skills?

Have you tried going to 1k to learn the skill instead of to demon/fairy worlds ?

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
*Special thanks to Sacra for this report*

The level 140 Dual Edges (Pheonix Frenzy) are invisible when equiped by seekers. (Idk if they are invisble on BMs or any other class though) They work just fine, just are invisible when equiped.

Offline Ajla

• Ajla
  • Characters: Anaire - Jargja
  • Faction: Artifex
Np Zapp ^^

I have another question about skills for seeker. Are there gonna be tokens of luck put into game? U need them to make "advanced mystical pages" to make books at mystical lybrarian. Or any other way to farm those pages/skill books?

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Sage Rock Splitting Cleave for seeker says it deals base damage +50 instead of +950 like it should be. Unsure if demon is the same.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It might be wrong skill description, but the skill should work correctly.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
It might be wrong skill description, but the skill should work correctly.
Yeah, it seems like the damage is how it should be.

So nothing major, just kinda silly seeing base + 50.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
The 150 dragon bow says it's a G17 grade. Pretty sure it's suppose to be G18. I won't have any issue with it unless my damage is lowered.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Elu

No damage lowered.
-Retired-

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
well then, I really don't care :D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline emileq

old bow 4785-7539 atk ------   new bow 4662-7309 atk
old xbow 4481-8347 atk ------- new xbow 4183-7899 atk

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's true, weapon damage has been recalculated with 1.4.4 patch for balance purposes.

Offline Rhelanna

Seeker's skills?

Not Seeker. My BM. I tried both Demon World and 1k Streams and neither worked.

Offline firekatt

New thing me and the wife noticed after patch 6....

The jail quest you get in FC is no longer working, you can pick the quest up but you can't turn it in after killing the 3rd boss. The npc doesn't spawn there to turn it in and you can't turn it in back at the beginning. Also, the same boss is supposed to spawn dragon mobs, it doesn't anymore. Not complaining about that, just thought it should be brought up.

Offline PandaBear

The part of Vos Thats out of SZ there is like a bug with protections, even if you have all protections on people will still get hit