Epic Perfect World

Known issues

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
Also found that the wheel flyer (Water wheel or what it is called and the rest) are invisible when riding. I just stand still and fly around, probably the mesh or model of the flyer is gone, or maybe texture only, not sure tho.

Offline Lyssania

It appears that none of the old classes that I've created start with flyers.
(I've made a Veno, Cleric, Barb, and a BM.)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The claws are also invisible for me.

1. You need to get configs.pck from EpicPW Client patch from here http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=10.0. You maybe want also to check if you have replaced two other pcks (surfaces and configs).

2. Thanks, it' s easy fix

Offline sixer

109 culti needs fixing dont wanna delta

Offline Lyssania

The claws are also invisible for me.

1. You need to get configs.pck from EpicPW Client patch from here http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=10.0. You maybe want also to check if you have replaced two other pcks (surfaces and configs).

2. Thanks, it' s easy fix

I'm glad to help. :)
I already have the EPW_genesis_pack on my laptop. It's how I got the thing working.
(I never played before the update.) So everything in EPW_genesis_pack I've already copied over to my copied PWI file. So... I guess maybe I did something wrong? o.o I did Ctrl + A and then Ctrl + C and pasted into the file so it did -everything-

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
well all seem to be in place and working, but the claws/flying wheels are still not showing for some reason.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
well all seem to be in place and working, but the claws/flying wheels are still not showing for some reason.
Do you mean dual edges? Once the auto patching server will be up it should be fixed by verifying files.
And wheels just don't work in this version.. They will be removed..

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
mmk il wate for the next patch then

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
I'm not sure if it's been reported...

So I did my Psy's demon culti yesterday, learned my spark/chi skill. Then I bought some books.
I can't seem to learn any of the 89 ones in Hell?

I am Aware of the Void, I have my 3rd spark, my hamburger fairy. Not sure why the skills don't even show up as options to learn? They are maxed as well.

These skills are ones I bought with Mysterious Pages. And I have also tried a trainer outside of Hell.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm not sure if it's been reported...

So I did my Psy's demon culti yesterday, learned my spark/chi skill. Then I bought some books.
I can't seem to learn any of the 89 ones in Hell?

I am Aware of the Void, I have my 3rd spark, my hamburger fairy. Not sure why the skills don't even show up as options to learn? They are maxed as well.

These skills are ones I bought with Mysterious Pages. And I have also tried a trainer outside of Hell.
Soul buffs have been capped to lvl 10...

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
Soul buffs have been capped to lvl 10...

Really? Whatever -.-

It still doesn't explain why I can't learn either of my Voodoos or my DoT.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
thanks, I fixed it.

Offline PandaBear

can you fix 3rd demon fairy please x_x

Offline Rhelanna

I went to repair my Seeker's gear, and it wasn't working.

Never mind. People on WC told me that I can only repair at Tailor and Smith now. Used to repairing at any npc if I need something repaired.   :-[
Last Edit: Mar 26, 2012, 05:08 am by Rhelanna

Offline Rhelanna

Skill books you get from Boutique Agent with the Mysterious Pages won't let you learn the skill. I have my 3rd fairy, so am high enough to learn the skills.