Epic Perfect World

Known issues

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thought I'd post in here about some things I found :)  My character lost her head (literally lol) when I activated the white bear mount.  Wish I'd taken a screenshot now, her body wasn't on the mount, and her head was somewhere else  ;D  Also, there is a duplication of the thunder hair ponytail at the hairstyles lady.
That's possible, over 50% mounts from other games couldn't be directly transferred to 1.4.4 or they need to be re-added. Some of them glitched in this way.

Offline OceanVoice

u have to pm a GM to exchange ur old Baktir's for a new one ;)
there like 2 GMs online atm

hi Epica, thank you so much...

Is there possibly a way to check in game which gm might be online? Sometimes they might be busy, I tried on world chat once, but no reply. I guess world chat screen moves pretty fast at times lol. Anyway not that particular that I must get it exchange right away if gm are busy. Just trying to learn whether I could see see a gm who is online when they are because I am quite new to the game.

Cheers ;p

Offline Swear

Just use WC and ask for a GM ^^

Thanks Ashley for the awesome sig! <3

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Is the Dragon Elemental Necklace supposed to refine for physical defense?

Offline Epica

• Old Player
no lmao
but i thin Agatio alrdy know that and it will be fixed on the next patch ;)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yes, it will be possible to be re-crafted then.

Offline OceanVoice

Hi does anyone has the same issue as me? I cannot see the fashion hairstyles of other players. They appear as defaulted hairstyles and every player looks the same.

But after the new client I created an assassin with new account. This account however could see the hairstyles of other players.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Hi does anyone has the same issue as me? I cannot see the fashion hairstyles of other players. They appear as defaulted hairstyles and every player looks the same.

But after the new client I created an assassin with new account. This account however could see the hairstyles of other players.
You need to turn on your Customizations in the game options menu.

Offline OceanVoice

You need to turn on your Customizations in the game options menu.

Thankyou very much Chum. I will try tonight. Cheers

Offline xahtik

oceanvoice, click the cog icon and then click GM. thats another way to contact gms in game if WC is being spammed

Offline OceanVoice

oceanvoice, click the cog icon and then click GM. thats another way to contact gms in game if WC is being spammed

Hi xahtik ,

Thank you too. Will try when I encounter issues again, hopefully not though.. Lol

Anyway a gm had helped me.. Cheers

There are for me to learn about the game play.