Epic Perfect World

Known issues

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
I guess not, just checked today.
In no rush since I don't think there are any 150 Psys yet, but yeah. Just making sure you knew about it.

Offline JackSlate

Are the 3rd Fairy Items going to get reimplemented again? I don't like doing full gv with 3-6 Clients. :(

Offline Swear

Are the 3rd Fairy Items going to get reimplemented again? I don't like doing full gv with 3-6 Clients. :(

Get some friends, or ask in faction or WC for help, I see Rose/Elly asking for GV about... 2+ times a day, for different runs. :)

Thanks Ashley for the awesome sig! <3

Offline missygirl71

• Beginner
I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but I noticed not every new character starts with the same amount of  coin in their inventory.

Archers seem to start with 100k only for example; can't remember which toon it was, but it started with 1mil coin, while others started with 2mil (thought that was the normal amount to start).

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is the way it's supposed to be since I'm fairly new..just noticed while making different classes.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Thanks, it's something that I have overlooked.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Some of the bosses are missing from Abbadon. I only checked Peachblossom, and the boss that used to open the gate to Peach. So there may be more than just those two missing, and I believe some people have mentioned bosses missing from Seat of Torment as well.

Kinda sucks, because it prevents me from finishing my BH, and prevents people from finishing their spiritual cultivation.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
bosses r there, Agatio forgot something, to remove the bosses path.
so...doors r gone but u still need to kill the bosses from first to last ;)
it will be fixed on next reboot, sry for inconvenience ;)

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
bosses r there, Agatio forgot something, to remove the bosses path.
so...doors r gone but u still need to kill the bosses from first to last ;)
it will be fixed on next reboot, sry for inconvenience ;)
Ew, that means like 4 more bosses than normal for Peach BH. Q.Q

Oh well, I'll live with it for now. Thanks for the response. :3

Offline Epica

• Old Player
for peachblossom u only need to kill 2 bosses lol
Tower (dunno the name, been calling it tower for the past 3years), then kill Dracoba and then....peachblossom.

;)

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
Are the Holy Daggers (LVL 120) bugged? Cause when i equip them and try to use any skill, it gives invalid skill error on all of the skills, but when i put the lvl 110 ones back all skills work perfect. Any idea what is wrong?

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
I didn't have a problem with my 120 daggers when I used them. Not sure if something has changed.

Offline Epica

• Old Player
try to recraft them plz.

Offline OceanVoice

well i got so far is the classes bugs, sin etc.

i got a glitch from Gods Giving, i explained to agatio but i doubt he understood it lol
i bought 1 Perfect Stone from God's Giving, and then used it on the genie, and my genie got Stamina as normally happens and then my Perfect Stone reappears on the inventory. making me able to use that stone over and over. i was able to max to my stamina on the genie and my fly sword aswell. when i traded to Agatio and canceled it, the stone was gone =x

EDIT:

Bhakit's Fervor is bugged. when i fly it my char keeps the jump stance and the fly sword goes away o.O while
keeping the jump stance the skills effects doesnt work. skills come out but i keep on the jumping stance. this seems to happen with the Bhakit's Fervor only, Neon Fusion and Kuminous Pluma works fine.
No buffs NPC, dunno if it was mentioned.

Hi epic , I have the same issue with bhakit's fervor too. It's missing when I fly :p

Offline Epica

• Old Player
u have to pm a GM to exchange ur old Baktir's for a new one ;)
there like 2 GMs online atm

Thought I'd post in here about some things I found :)  My character lost her head (literally lol) when I activated the white bear mount.  Wish I'd taken a screenshot now, her body wasn't on the mount, and her head was somewhere else  ;D  Also, there is a duplication of the thunder hair ponytail at the hairstyles lady.

Thank you to Syringe for my avatar <3