Epic Perfect World

Known issues

Offline sixer

so does that mean more or less xp from bosses?

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
My plans for today:
- lowering required chrono sand / leaf from 10 to 5 each
- lowering exp requirement for levels 110-130
- restoring exp amount of FC bosses
- increasing strength of NV bosses by 50%
- fixing exp scrolls (not sure if level scrolls can be fixed yet, don't ask why...)

also yesterday's unexpected reboot (my fault,  I have mistaken the tabs.. ) applied: the reduction of interval of Rebirth mob spawn by 25%

10 leafs is not hard to get they drop extreamly easy..

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I am getting contrary feedback regarding exp gain and difficulty of (especially) g16 mats farming almost everyday..

Offline JackSlate

My plans for today:
- lowering required chrono sand / leaf from 10 to 5 each
- lowering exp requirement for levels 110-130
- restoring exp amount of FC bosses
- increasing strength of NV bosses by 50%
- fixing exp scrolls (not sure if level scrolls can be fixed yet, don't ask why...)

also yesterday's unexpected reboot (my fault,  I have mistaken the tabs.. ) applied: the reduction of interval of Rebirth mob spawn by 25%
The mat farming is just a minor annoyance and it is not difficult at all.
Pro Tip:
Make the five Bosses in Warsong drop Warsong Crystal's instead of  Warsong Medals and maybe Warsong Essence.  But that's just a suggestion.
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2012, 12:40 pm by JackSlate

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
I cant exchange Nirvana Talismans anymore with my multi accounts.
First I thought, mages cant exchange it anymore, because I could exchange with my bm but not with my 4 mages. And then i tried it with my barb and he cant exchange it too :/
Restarting the client doesnt work.
Starting it with the launcher instead of elementclient.exe doesnt work too.

My last option would be that i trade them to my bm, but thats not allowed

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Yeah, the mat farming really isn't all too bad. I've farmed 240 sand and leaf for my girlfriend and I since the server updated. But whatever you want to do Aga, it's up to you.  :)

The "problem" you're having with nirvana tally trading is because I think Aga raised the required level to do the trade in quest to stop people from making several caster characters and getting 10ec on each of them per day.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Actually, the bosses in FC do give out a considerable amount of exp. However, it won't show in your log correctly. For some reason, whenever the exp or spirit gained exceeds a 60-80k, it somehow glitches and shows you that you'll receive a couple 100 or 1000 instead of the actual number. For example, I've seen mobs give out 688 exp and 21k spirit. You're actually getting at least 100k exp from that mob and 21k spirit. Each full FC by killing all mobs/bosses have given me at least 130-150 mil exp in total. I leveled my barb from 145 to 146 in one run. Unless the exp were changed and I'm mistaken lol.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
Thats cause of the way the game is programmed.
For the experiences of the mobs the developpers used "short integer".
Short integer is just 16 bit big. Means a dual nummber with 16 numbers. (xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx)
The highest number u can display with 16bit is 65.536. That means u wont see any exp number that is higher than 65.536.
Means, if u get more then 65536 exp, he number will start with 1 again.
Example :
AMount the mob gives : 65.537 exp, exp displayed 1
Amount the mob gives :100.000 exp, exp displayed 34.464

and dont ask me why u can get sometimes over 1mil exp from an item or quest. developpers may used there "long" or "double" numbers
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2012, 11:45 am by spikest

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Actually, the bosses in FC do give out a considerable amount of exp. However, it won't show in your log correctly. For some reason, whenever the exp or spirit gained exceeds a 60-80k, it somehow glitches and shows you that you'll receive a couple 100 or 1000 instead of the actual number. For example, I've seen mobs give out 688 exp and 21k spirit. You're actually getting at least 100k exp from that mob and 21k spirit. Each full FC by killing all mobs/bosses have given me at least 130-150 mil exp in total. I leveled my barb from 145 to 146 in one run. Unless the exp were changed and I'm mistaken lol.
Nah, the bosses used to give amazing exp when the server was first updated. Though after one of the recent patches, I only get about 0.1% per boss.

Aga says he's going to buff their exp back though, which I'm not sure if I like or not. On the one hand, more exp per FC run, yay. On the other hand, sins can go back to stealthing through the entire instance and getting the boss + heads exp and continue leveling faster than the other classes. So I'm kinda iffy on that.

Offline Rhelanna

The male's Aegean Crown hairstyle was put in the female's, and the female's Aegean Laurel isn't there at all.
Last Edit: Mar 30, 2012, 10:24 am by Rhelanna

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
btw. i noticed an issue on the website.
Yesterday i changed some account settings... timezone was one of them
i changed it to my time zone +2.
On top of the page stands the SERVER TIME
It said as example :
SERVER TIME : 29 March 2012, 18:46:40, which was my actually time
i changed time zone to 0 again, and then it said :
SERVER TIME 29 March 2012, 16:46:40

but i'd say that its a difference if u speak from SERVER TIME and ur actually time
this is not that important, but i just wanted to mention it

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The male's Aegean Crown hairstyle was put in the female's, and the female's Aegean Laurel isn't there at all.
yes sorry

about server time on  the website, let me fix it now

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
Dunno if anyone have mentioned, but Dual Edges for lvl 110 beginner seeker are +7 refined not +12 like they are on BM's, it is supposed to be like that?

Offline Taku

• Just a kitty
  • Bro, it's obvious.
So I noticed the Dragon Soulsphere requires the 145 Soulsphere and not the Demonic one.
I'm not sure if that's a mess up or on purpose but I kinda don't want my Demonic one to be pointless.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
indeed it should need demonic one, I though I fixed it