Epic Perfect World

Customize Yourself

Kappa

Thanks for this awesome guide !

I got a lil bit confuse regarding the genderless hair, if i make an alt for that then save the preset will it work on my existing character if i use makeover scroll? Or not ?

Thanks in advance ^-^
nope it wont work u need to make new char for that

Offline Acire

• LAZY
  • Characters: Acire
  • Faction: Unrivaled ♥
nope it wont work u need to make new char for that
 aww :( Thanks for info.

Another question, let's say i made a female char with male hair then after some time i change it back to female hair. Would I still be able to change again the hair from female to male hair?

Offline mazda2341

• Beginner
nice guide. maybe add more like eye colors. beautiful eyes lol.. :)

Offline Acire

• LAZY
Can someone give me a link or tell me the step by step for "genderless hair" because i keep getting "customization error" :(

Thanks in advance <3

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Can someone give me a link or tell me the step by step for "genderless hair" because i keep getting "customization error" :(

Thanks in advance <3
Hi there.
Genderless hair only works on newly made characters. You have to edit these files instead of the ones in the "customize" folder and then restart your client in order to see the hair on your newly made toon.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
There's another way of getting genderless hair but for that you would need 10 points to switch between genders and edit your preset while it is bugged(If you are an wf that wont work).

Offline Acire

• LAZY
Hi there.
Genderless hair only works on newly made characters. You have to edit these files instead of the ones in the "customize" folder and then restart your client in order to see the hair on your newly made toon.
Thanks a lot.. It works now :normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline Acire

• LAZY
There's another way of getting genderless hair but for that you would need 10 points to switch between genders and edit your preset while it is bugged(If you are an wf that wont work).
Thank you. I will take note of that :pig-4:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Maybe I skipped over it, but I didn't see any of the new head fash codes for males. i.e Strawhat, or these  anyone can post them please? ;-;

Offline ICEsmoke

• CowboyKing
  • *** em who needs em
  • Characters: QuetzalCoatl/ICEsmoke/Hiromatsu
  • Faction: Spiral
how bout we stop making toons that have gigantic pupils? you cannot replicate anime characters on the textures provided it just does not work that way and people are running around looking like spaztic aliens and shit. Learn to use the sliders in the customization tabs rather then dedicate hours of manipulating .ini files typing random ass numbers and checking until you get some sort of freakazoid toon.

Angelica

how bout we stop making toons that have gigantic pupils? you cannot replicate anime characters on the textures provided it just does not work that way and people are running around looking like spaztic aliens and shit. Learn to use the sliders in the customization tabs rather then dedicate hours of manipulating .ini files typing random ass numbers and checking until you get some sort of freakazoid toon.
If you don't like how they look then don't make them on your own chars, everyone is allowed to do what they like on their own presets.  ^-^

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Every1 is free to create their character as they please
Chinese servers allow people to sell Inis for real $, inis designed in the .ini file andnot the menu
People want to be and look different than others
I dont care of others (reason i use simple models) but i want my character to be a black alien, is that wrong u_u
Everyone has their own preference, doesn't mean you have to shove yours onto others. If it bothers you that much, use simple models.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Everyone has their own preference, doesn't mean you have to shove yours onto others. If it bothers you that much, use simple models.
This, simple models is an amazing tool. Use it.
Also relax, it's a game.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Jeez, I only posted wanting male head fash codes QQ wth is all this.