I made a barb,
someon can tell me a good TANK build?
to tank 10 ppl at once???
and armor etc i need to get
the stats :P

plz tell me all u know ty

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Full vit, sage, r8 gears with good stats, never leave tiger form, spark, op buffs and genie abuse 24/7.

Offline Thank

Full vit, sage, r8 gears with good stats, never leave tiger form.

And what Stats i need?? 1str 1dex 8vit?

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Meng why do people always think they have to do a special point distribution.... Enough str and dex for gears, rest in vitality.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Meng why do people always think they have to do a special point distribution.... Enough str and dex for gears, rest in vitality.

My guess is that they're new players coming straight from the official servers where you have to do point distribution cuz reset notes aren't as cheap as they are here.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Full vit, sage, r8 gears with good stats, never leave tiger form, spark, op buffs and genie abuse 24/7.

this is what i did with my sage barb. enough dex and str to wear my r8 gears and wep. as for genie skills i suggest you get solid shield, tree of protection, absolute domain. skills use invoke(turtle), beastial rage(20 secs of chi gain) Sunder. use IGs.

If they have r8 Venos, Mages, APS DD. Tanking 10 people will be hard.  ;D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
Sage culti, minimum dex and str for r8 wep (with def lvl stats), the rest of points go into vit.
Shard all your gear with +20 vit stones and I would recommend both Elemental Neck and Belt. For tome you should aim for "A Thousand Miles of Mist", the +50 vit one.
If you want to use r8 armor also, make sure they have decent stats such as Reduce Magic damage taken % and Elemental Resistance %. Dragon armor is not bad for a barb (Full Dragon can get up to 92k hp) but if you have good r8 stats you will lose HP but replaced with better defenses. There is also the extra defense blessing that you can collect daily at the PW School Teacher.

I currently use mixed gear to fully tank.

Bestial Rage and Invoke the Spirit is your best friend. Cornered Beast (morai skill) is also another good skill you should get.

For genie you'll need Solid Shield, Tree of Protection, and Absolute Domain. Be sure to have Ironguard Powders and Protection Chocolates for backup :)

If there are any other questions you may pm me :D
Last Edit: Feb 05, 2013, 02:05 am by Archeus
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline Decency23

My guess is that they're new players coming straight from the official servers where you have to do point distribution cuz reset notes aren't as cheap as they are here.

Even on official, good WR/WB builds weren't the same stats every level. People just come in looking for some lazy way to stat.