Epic Perfect World

PV issues

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
i doubt theres really anything that can/will be done about this but this is more to show that there is certainly an issue with PV atm.

if you have problems your supposed to relog and problems fixed.

this is from before the relog (no npc's to even start the quests lol)

and this is after i relogged and entered again

i never have had this issue before. probably just due to so many running pv or something idk but yea there is problems with it atm :< 

any ideas for a fix would be appreciated. thx in advance :3

*update* i logged in a second 135+ toon and sent it into pv then invited the toon i was having issues on.   
i actiavted the mobs with both of them inside passed lead and left on the new toon. after completing the instance i had the second toon enter pv again and invite and this worked for me.

ok on the second run of using this method this was the result xD.

no mobs or boss was in the big room when i got there lol.

anyway i give up on leveling alts but there is something wrong with pv atm and here some proof xD
Last Edit: Feb 03, 2013, 03:00 pm by AOH

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
It's because of the 2x weekend. If you want PV to work successfully, you're going to have to wait until the weekend is over.

For the remainder of 2x weekend, I suggest you do something like FC or GV. :)

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
It's because of the 2x weekend. If you want PV to work successfully, you're going to have to wait until the weekend is over.

For the remainder of 2x weekend, I suggest you do something like FC or GV. :)

Have to agree to that and well ... relog DOES NOT fix this problem. I mean, how should relog fix that? The NPCs and Mobs don't spawn sometimes due to too many players doing PV afaik.
So just do some other stuff. :)

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Just do FC, I'm getting around 10% per run on my 149 Wiz + around 5% from trading in 2 runs of purple FC mats (average of 20 per boss per run) for exp at the Martial Arts Master in 1k Streams.