Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v14

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
I'm pretty sure you misinterpreted what everyone was saying. They said SUPPORT EP needed Skillsend. NOT Metal Mage. Everytime I've ever seen a metal mage they are hitting ppl for sht tons. Even WarTool shits on ppl and he's supp build.  :-\
forum warrior spotted once more , and agreed with its statement, metal mage deals tons of dmg even with lowtier gears . and is not hard to gear, dont see any problem with it   :police:
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
forum warrior spotted once more , and agreed with its statement, metal mage deals tons of dmg even with lowtier gears . and is not hard to gear, dont see any problem with it   :police:
Trottie  :normal-2:

Eskara

Good work Burdette  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:

Offline Kia

That is for A P S  EA...
It's same as it was before patch
Sender = doesnt affect aps ea
its no buff
CT EA still uses normal ones with 0 atk lvls, 0 ct
This still doesn't change the fact that support classes never get compensated in any way.
Everyone hits way harder and faster now and we are still on the same def level as before skillsender got implemented.
I dare you to play a medium geared support EP for a week, then you will see what i mean.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Waiting for patch.  :'(

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
This still doesn't change the fact that support classes never get compensated in any way.
Everyone hits way harder and faster now and we are still on the same def level as before skillsender got implemented.
I dare you to play a medium geared support EP for a week, then you will see what i mean.
^ This.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Waiting for patch.  :'(
Same...

Offline LinLin

• ?
  • Characters: ...
  • Faction: ...
Title stone coming back this update? :tiger-17: :tiger-11:

Offline ac911

• Sinner
  • Faction: SuprHeroS
how much longer till this patch is done and up and running anyone heared anything yet?

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

*Divine arrows now give 15 attack levels, 1% crit and 5% channeling. You'll have to recraft them, make sure you don't stack new arrows into the old
Damn just yesterday i decided to quit demon Ea cause it was utter shit
Nice patch :normal-42:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Waiting for patch.  :'(
server is up

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
No1 hits way harder, they hit faster and less. And you have the same def and you can heal/buff yourself faster.    
Stop trying to present a class as a victim when you are not one.

Offline ac911

• Sinner
  • Faction: SuprHeroS
so wht server is up but patcher isnt?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

server is up
It says offline in main page?!

Same...

Feels bad man...