Epic Perfect World

Eclipse Update v14

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
:normal-27: noob question:  the custom titles, can you get them from the title npc?  :tiger-27:
Custom titles, as in the ones people paid 65 points for, which will be sent to their characters. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
It`s clearly how much love SB gets while EP doesnt.

Dont f*cking tell me to NOT play a DD Cleric as it should be support. F**K you , why ? Because I LOVE THIS CLASS , is the ONLY CLASS that I love to play and don`t tell me HOW TO PLAY IT.

EP doesnt needed SKILLSEND as cyclone and other skills casts really fast without this SKILLSEND , SB HITS A F**KIN TON OF DMG compared to a cleric and still they get +5 atk lvls , these new classes are a f**king joke yet they still receive more care than the old classes that really needs reviewed.

Im talking about BM , CLERIC , PSY , BARBS(barb hits hard coz FULL x3 STR and SO MANY TIME WASTED AND MONEYS on GEARING) while a F***ING SB hits DOUBLE as a BARB in just only DRAGON GEAR.

I will stop commenting as these players who plays them will still say "THEY ARE FINE" / " THEY NEEDED THIS BOOST" even if they have a GM weapon. They will still complain.
Salty...

Eps are fine as they are atm tbh... If you want some dmg get full mag gears and you'll know why they don't get 5 atk boost.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
It`s clearly how much love SB gets while EP doesnt.

Dont f*cking tell me to NOT play a DD Cleric as it should be support. F**K you , why ? Because I LOVE THIS CLASS , is the ONLY CLASS that I love to play and don`t tell me HOW TO PLAY IT.

EP doesnt needed SKILLSEND as cyclone and other skills casts really fast without this SKILLSEND , SB HITS A F**KIN TON OF DMG compared to a cleric and still they get +5 atk lvls , these new classes are a f**king joke yet they still receive more care than the old classes that really needs reviewed.

Im talking about BM , CLERIC , PSY , BARBS(barb hits hard coz FULL x3 STR and SO MANY TIME WASTED AND MONEYS on GEARING) while a F***ING SB hits DOUBLE as a BARB in just only DRAGON GEAR.

I will stop commenting as these players who plays them will still say "THEY ARE FINE" / " THEY NEEDED THIS BOOST" even if they have a GM weapon. They will still complain.
I'm pretty sure you misinterpreted what everyone was saying. They said SUPPORT EP needed Skillsend. NOT Metal Mage. Everytime I've ever seen a metal mage they are hitting ppl for sht tons. Even WarTool shits on ppl and he's supp build.  :-\

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Whats with sage wizards... Anything coming to make them comparable/balanced to demon? :-\ 

Offline MoonGoddess

• Sage
  • ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
  • Characters: MoonGoddessƪ(‾.‾“)┐
no, they are the donation shop ones

Thank you :tiger-4:

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
no, they are the donation shop ones
Noob                      

Offline Puzzle-

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Characters: Puzzle
  • Faction: Ultimatum | Outcasts
Whats with sage wizards... Anything coming to make them comparable/balanced to demon? :-\
No. Demon best :) ;)

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
I'm pretty sure you misinterpreted what everyone was saying. They said SUPPORT EP needed Skillsend. NOT Metal Mage. Everytime I've ever seen a metal mage they are hitting ppl for sht tons. Even WarTool shits on ppl and he's supp build.  :-\
Selling vit build metal mage classes, hit me up. 

:police:

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Noob                      
yea u

Offline Kia

Ridiculous. Class favouritism at it's finest.

Last patch:
*Lowered Archer Rank 8 set bonus Attack Level by 15.
This patch:
*Divine arrows now give 15 attack levels, 1% crit and 5% channeling. You'll have to recraft them, make sure you don't stack new arrows into the old ones.

This translates into the fact that archers hit as hard as they did before, except now everyone and their mothers are able skillsend.
Looks like EA wasn't hieroing people fast enough after last patch, huh?

Keep buffing DDs. It's fine. Soon nobody will even care to play any kind of support class anymore because we never get compensated to deal with the massive amount of dps every single class deals all of a sudden after the skillsender patch and don't you dare tell me that skillsending heals as a cleric or mystic helps in any way against getting hiero'd out of of the blue because it obviously doesn't.

Offline Puzzle-

• \_(ツ)_/
  • Characters: Puzzle
  • Faction: Ultimatum | Outcasts

Last patch:
This patch:
*Divine arrows now give 15 attack levels, 1% crit and 5% channeling. You'll have to recraft them, make sure you don't stack new arrows into the old ones.

This translates into the fact that archers hit as hard as they did before, except now everyone and their mothers are able skillsend.

Keep buffing DDs. It's fine. Soon nobody will even care to play any kind of support class anymore because we never get compensated to deal with the massive amount of dps every single class deals all of a sudden after the skillsender patch and don't you dare tell me that skillsending heals as a cleric or mystic helps in any way against getting hiero'd out of of the blue because it obviously doesn't.
You gotta be same class as Burdette to win. :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Last patch:
This patch:

That is for A P S  EA...
It's same as it was before patch
Sender = doesnt affect aps ea
its no buff
CT EA still uses normal ones with 0 atk lvls, 0 ct

Offline SofiaBundari

• Characters: NurfedYou, MrsDoll
ty for patch, but fix wood dummy glitch :<

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Last patch:
This patch:

those arrows are obv for aps

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Selling vit build metal mage classes, hit me up.

:police:

Aye, Think that guy can use some free lessons. *wink wink*

yea u
Clearly you bro.